Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On a lighter note: What inspires or makes you feel grateful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I don't post that much, and like many here I am trying to overcome issues. Enough said.

What inspires or makes you feel grateful?

Kitkatsue
    AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:
    Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

Thanks for the lighter note, Sue,

Well, I just came from a great meeting at my local Bible study group (which is made up of deaf members - I am one of a few hearing members who help interpret). I am really glad that God is teaching imperfect humans like us, despite our disabilities and addictions (and problems), and gives us His spirit to deal with obstacles such as we are facing.

Philippians 4:13 For all things I have the strength by virtue of him who imparts power to me.
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

You guys...there are very few in society who understands and some family members who have no idea the daily battle I have. Your support and inspirational posts are what keeps me going.:thanks:
      Colorado Chick!
      Your support means the world to me...:h

Comment

MWO

MWO and its members, AA, beautiful weather and riding the horses on a "non-eventful" ride (unlike yesterday!):wow:

Everyone enjoy today!

:h Mary Anne

Comment

I am grateful and inspired by:
          the fact that I ALWAYS have what I need...no more, no less..
          that my fears are the only thing I have to fear
          that I have a choice , every minute of every dayt, to be in heaven or to be in hell..that all I have to do is make it.
          That I am loved and that I have the capacity to love...

Comment

MWO. My daughter. My husband. And everything Di said!
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

You guys never fail to inspire me....and definitely my wonderful family, i am truly blessed to have such an understanding and supportive family, they have helped me through every step of my battle...from visiting me every day when iv been in hospital to giving me somewhere to live when my relationship broke down. I can not fault them, even my dad who when i was initially hospitalised came storming on to the ward and was so angry with me cause he just couldn't grasp the concept of mental illness...he made me cry that day...the first and only time in my life that my dad made me cry. He has since done a lot of research on the Internet and has been fantastic, he has helped me so much as has my step mum and my mum and my gran. I'm extremely lucky to have them all and know that i am loved.
              "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Nature

Comment

...the incredible strength and resilience of the human spirit inspires me..................we keep trying!
                  sri

Comment

Having a wonderful son and daughter who support me....
                    Waking up each day without a hangover, eager for the day to start....
                    The recently acquired knowledge that I am on a new journey, a spiritual one, and who knows where that may lead....
                    Everyone here at MWO who has supported me, made me cry, laugh and inspired me......
                    A F F L..
                    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

I'm most grateful for the times I allow myself to have clear and honest vision. that vision shows me so much support and love that is available to me that I was blind to for so many agonizing years. Thank you all (I can see you now!)

VISION

not double vision..ha!
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Feathers Fan........keep your eyes to yourself!
                        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Today I was inspired by listening to the man sitting behind me in church sing.
                          He was lost but now he's found and there was such joy in his voice....I had to smile!

Nancy
                          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

My beautiful, smart, loving, insomniac daughter! She is my everything.... Her innocence and sweetness. Her love of life and everything around her. She is truly an inspiration to me. She really helps me appreciate life for what it can be.

Comment

Ever looked under a Scot's kilt Fan? Ay, ay, ay ... How did you come to have kids, ha, ha. Just (kid)ding
                              Paddy
                              Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Working...
                              X