Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Post Graphic Congrat, Etc Images

Here's a few sites.

1. Orkut scraps, graphics, facebook photo, cute picture, friendster tagged myspace image share | Page-

2. Graphics, Comments, Pictures, Backgrounds and Layouts

3 .Comments, Graphics for Myspace, Orkut, Hi5

4. sweetcomments.com: The Leading Sweet Comment Site on the Net

You can also go to photo bucket, or flicker & some share their pics, but look for those BB, or BBC codes only, unless ya want ta get pro at this!

Some will have search bar & type congratulations, birthdays, etc. hit enter on your keyboard. Or it will be on the side & just click on name. Then start selection process.
    When you see share codes click with mouse & I think hit enter on your key board. Copy & paste only the BB, or BBC codes, make sure ya get the whole thing. There is a little scroll bar in the the field. See example below, cause ya are going ta erase part of it.

Example

Compare which part I erased from the above example. It's just the first line & the brackets that contain the URL with a backslash [/URL]

After you erase, hit preview post & you should see your graphic image above. Then if you want to type any message you can go back type that, preview again, then hit submit. Which is what I am going to do now.

OK, hope this helps. Good luck & have fun!

Oh & Duh you just put these BB or BBC codes right here in the big white post field where ya normally type your messages. No tricks... Sorry I forgot. No Fifty Jokes Excepted hahaha.....

How To Post Graphic Congrat, Etc Images

See if ya don't erase the top line in the BB or BBC code, it posts image twice, but when you preview, hopefully ya will see this. I didn't once & had ta go in & edit.

Comment

Working...
    X