Ordinary People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordinary People

New to the community here. I am from Seattle, and this is surprisingly one of the few sunny days we have had this summer. All is well when the sun is out.

Comment

Ordinary People

Um, ok. Spam???

"I like people too much or not at all."
      Sylvia Plath

Comment

Ordinary People

K9Lover;1358953 wrote: Hey...where'd all the boring people go? Am I the only one? Maybe you all got a life and left me behind. LOL

My big event last night was cleaning out my daughter's bathtub...it was growing teeth and hair. I could not believe she let it get that bad, I was like "WHAT is wrong with you??"...oy vey, kids, teenagers....they are SO oblivious. Of course cleaning out the tub just made me start looking around at the rest of the bathroom....I gave up and went to bed. That's how I clean the house: Turn off the light. LOL
        k9 u crack me up with your cleaning philosophy's! Mostly because u put in words what I've been getting by with for years!!!!!!
        And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back so shake him off ~ Florence and the Machine

Comment

Ordinary People

I feel like if I could just get paid by the hour to thoroughly clean my house from room to room, it would be immaculate.:H:H

P.S. K9 you inspired me to put the garbage can out on the curb tonight for pick up tomorrow! And the recycling bin too!

Sylvia Plath

Comment

Ordinary People

LG - Good job on getting those cans out to the curb!

My goal this weekend is to throroughly scrub BOTH bathrooms. I only do it once every six months or so. LOL The monster growing in my daughters tub was enough to motivate me.

My boss is wearing this big old flip flops today and she's a little heavy (ok a lot) so between the sound of the flip flops and the shaking of the ground every time she walks by, I am already irritated. I feel like saying "Sit down already!" Seriously, TGIF. I've had a hard week!
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Ordinary People

I actually did the dishes last night.........pitiful, just pitiful
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Ordinary People

Lmao at big ol flip flops on big ol boss. Hope you have a great weekend K9!

Sylvia Plath

Comment

Working...
                X