Turnagain has 1 year AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turnagain has 1 year AF

Wow! Thank all you for the wonderful words! There are so many of you here who deserve much credit for helping me make this milestone.

Lav and Byrdlady....had it not been for your straight talk in the Newbie's Nest I would probably be dead. I was at the end of the line of trying to 'moderate' this addiction. Your unwavering and encouraging message to accept that I could no longer have even ONE opened the door to LIVING again. And to think I was so afraid of 'giving up' alcohol. I have been overwhelmed this year with all I have gotten as a result of breaking free of addiction.

The support here has been essential in this journey. I am grateful for all of you....

I am working on a post under the My Story section....I hope that I can give back even a small measure of what I have so generously received here....

There is a WAY out. And it is truly incredible on this side.

Thank you....friends.
    Sober for the Revolution!
    AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

Turnagain has 1 year AF

Well done Turn! So very happy for you.
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Turnagain has 1 year AF

Fantastic!!!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Turnagain has 1 year AF

wow! vERY COOL!

Comment

Turnagain has 1 year AF

My beautiful accordion playing friend! I am so proud of you! Thank you for your always inspiring words and the help you've given me on my journey. I'm proud to know you. Congratulations. :h

Comment

Turnagain has 1 year AF

Congratulations turnaround well done on a very special day.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Turnagain has 1 year AF

Congrats on your 1 year af anniversary!

14 months af and your not that far off me.
                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                X