X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking another way out !!

Contact dismissed ...

Hi,

When being AF, I made the contact very thinner to her so that she collapsed to hospital .I think she loves me a lot.She use to contact me 4-5 times a day in messenger and wish for my wellness very frequently .
    Now, I have deleted all of her contact links .I don't know what will happen with her??.
    If I wish to re-establish a relationship with the separated wife and children now,I think I must be disconnected to new lady who helped me a lot for my AF.She is ready to do everything for my well being so I am disheartened with my decision.I can see my wife is so stricken with with grieves and pain.Its very hard to live alone with growing childrens without any job. Indecisive at all fellows !!!!!!!!!!!
    Let us share our views please.
    Dix
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Hi Dix, I just posted on your other thread and now just read this one for the first time.

This woman may be emotionally blackmailing you as Sunbeam said, or she may truly be in love with you . (I think those are mutually exclusive - if she truly loved you she would not be threatening you like that). But either way, if in your sober soul the relationship is not real for you, then you are doing the right thing to break it off.

If you've said your peace with her, then breaking off contact sounds like the right thing to do. You have to do what is right for you. She alone is responsible for her own actions.

Take care
      AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

pixie;1355715 wrote: Hi Dix, I just posted on your other thread and now just read this one for the first time.

This woman may be emotionally blackmailing you as Sunbeam said, or she may truly be in love with you . (I think those are mutually exclusive - if she truly loved you she would not be threatening you like that). But either way, if in your sober soul the relationship is not real for you, then you are doing the right thing to break it off.

If you've said your peace with her, then breaking off contact sounds like the right thing to do. You have to do what is right for you. She alone is responsible for her own actions.

Take care
        Wonderful support Pixie!
        My thoughts are with her and I know she is also broken with as she never had a marriage after her childhood break down.It was a arrange marriage for her and she couldn't carry out that as she was too young.I was also emotionally linked with her at my AL period, I found her too mature and understanding.But now, I think I cant give her happiness so why should stick with pondering for marriage ??
        I also thought to break up contact.But lets see what happens as she has my email address and contact no.as well. Will come back again with new development.Rest is fine !
        Dix

Comment

Hi Dix, i can only tell you what i would do here , If any woman was trying this emotional blackmail with me before we got married i would run a mile, what would it be like if you got married? worse i would think.
          She may be honest about killing herself but there are other ways to help her than getting married, she sounds like she needs some counseling.
          AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

madmans;1357154 wrote: Hi Dix, i can only tell you what i would do here , If any woman was trying this emotional blackmail with me before we got married i would run a mile, what would it be like if you got married? worse i would think.
            She may be honest about killing herself but there are other ways to help her than getting married, she sounds like she needs some counseling.
            Hi Madmans,
            Really, I agree with you .
            Now I am away with her .If I say something other help she simply says there is no way out rather than you .Really not ready to do any counselling.Terrible ,so thought better to break relationship off especially for her cause I wont offer her a loving environment .Am I doing right guys ???
            One problem is bringing hundreds of others..
            Dix

Comment

Working...
            X