X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have me a big glass of ethanol please

edited

"The fermentation of sugar into ethanol is one of the earliest biotechnologies employed by humanity. The intoxicating effects of ethanol consumption have been known since ancient times. Ethanol has been used by humans since prehistory as the intoxicating ingredient of alcoholic beverages. Dried residue on 9,000-year-old pottery found in China imply that Neolithic people consumed alcoholic beverages."

I guess it's simply part of the fermentation of sugar, as said above, or fruit. I recently watched a series on prohibition, and it was common for people to die from just a few sips of "bathtub gin" that wasn't mixed properly.

"I like people too much or not at all."
    Sylvia Plath

Comment

One thing that Jason Vale says in his book is that alcohol is a drug and a poison, just like crack or heroin. You'd never expect a crack addict to "moderate" his use of crack. So what's different about alcohol? It's just what we've been led to believe. And practically everyone drinks alcohol so we have to justify its use. We're celebrating, or we're under a lot of stress, or we're unwinding after a hard day, or whatever. Truth is we're using a drug.

Comment

Is the show on in the US sunflower? sounds very enlightening! LMAO I bet the girl wondered what you were on about :H

TheSunFlower;1355418 wrote: I watched the show "Taboo" on booze. Really eye opening. For anyone looking for it....its in season 9 episode 4.

They talked about ethanol being the active ingredient in all alcohol beverages. No matter what you mix it up with or the concentration....its ethanol. Period. Yuck! They spoke of ethanol being a drug period. And it causes more problems, kills more more people and costs way more than any drug out there. ER's and police have to double their forces on holidays. Not to catch people.....but, to save them.

For me...I found the thought disgusting. Here I thought I was having a nice cold beer.....but, I wasn't. I was having a glass of ethanol....mixed up with some shit so I could digest it.

In a way its a relief. Watching people drink (which I try to avoid)....now has no "I wish I could have that"....I see every glass full of ethanol.

I really don't know if it helps anyone. But, it did me. Ethanol sounds like meth to me. Except its legal. And yes many can control it. But, it sounded like I was purposely ingesting a pesticide of some sort. And after watching this...even if I was a normie....would put me off

Sometimes I just don't know what to say to a person. A gal asked me to go for drinks with her tonight. I told her I was allergic to ethanol....she was bewildered....I just hope she did not "google" it
        Taking it ODAT

Comment

Excellent post......
          makes you think doesn't it??
          NASTY
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
          X