Sobriety Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sobriety Coach

Well, my dreams are starting to be realized! Ever since I took the first step to becoming sober I have had a great transformation. First it was a physical transformation, I worked out daily when I normally would have been drinking, and I got in tip top shape. Then I expanded to a mental transformation where I took classes on hypnosis, NLP, meditation and success coaching....and I got alot smarter and more intuned with how to live in the moment and how to help others do the same. I am currently working on becoming a personal trainer which I will incorporate into my success coaching, and should have my certification done in a month or so. I have been focusing strongly on these areas of my life, and somewhat out of the blue I was asked to be a sobriety coach for a friend of mine who is having a hard time quitting drinking.

He wants to quit because he wants to live longer and improve his life. He asked me because he knows about the transformations I have made over the last 2 years. I couldn't be more excited, and at the same time grateful and proud.

I would like to thank everyone on this forum for helping me learn more about this addiction and for letting me post my advice and thoughts on a regular basis and for giving me feedback that I think will help me in this new field I am about to step in to!

So thanks!!

Sobriety Coach

Yaay :applaud:

That is great news Supercrew I am sure you will do a fantastic job, you are so much help to everyone here in virtual world
    Taking it ODAT

Comment

Sobriety Coach

Congratulations Supercrew. Your transformation has been/is inspiring to watch.

I think you'll make a great coach.

Great stuff buddy.

Best wishes, G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Sobriety Coach

This is great news Supercrew. Your posts have always had the message that getting beyond the grips of alcohol can be done and a much better life is ahead. Your friend is lucky to have a wise advisor who's been in his shoes and now walks the walk.
        2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Sobriety Coach

Delighted for you Supercrew!!! You have earned it.
          IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
          Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Sobriety Coach

That is awesome!!!!!! You are such an inspiration to us all! Best of luck!
            AB Club Member
            AB Start Date - 7/25/12

10 Months AF - 5/24/13 :yay:

:heart:I would rather be addicted to my horses than alcohol:heart:

Comment

Sobriety Coach

I think you've already been a great sobriety coach around here!...... A strong motivational leader when it comes to living sober, healthier & happier!... Along with giving wise & sound personal advice too!. I don't think your friend is the first to benefit from your gifts, maybe luckier as he's getting your help f2f!....

Congrats to you Coach Crew on getting certified & achieving another dream!.... Well done! Another fine example of how dreams can become reality with desire, hard work & patience!

Comment

Sobriety Coach

coaching

Good for you Supercrew. You seem like a great person.

Comment

Sobriety Coach

Congratulation Superscrew !!.
                  I am also thinking to follow your steps .
                  By the way I wanted to be your first disciple, don't know if you are accessible to me or not ??
                  Keep it up !!
                  I really wanna to ride a sobriety coach on my annual holidays .
                  Dix
                  A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Sobriety Coach

SC - This is wonderful! You have been a role model and inspiration to a lot of us here....it's great you have taken the steps to now help others beyond the cyber world....

You are truly SUPERb!
                    Sober for the Revolution!
                    AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

Sobriety Coach

That is fantastic SC!
                      And I am sure you will learn more about yourself in the process!
                      Keep up the fantastic work and keep on filling us with your wisdom!

Bri.

Comment

Sobriety Coach

Thank you everyone! I have learned alot already, and the first session made me realize that we are all alot more alike than many of us would believe. It was also very therapeutic for me. And it brought back alot of memories and experiences, sort of reminding me of where I came from, and how far i have come on this journey. If the results are anywhere close to how much I am enjoying the experience we are moving in the right direction!

I have to say there is really nothing better than being able to help someone else.

Comment

Sobriety Coach

Just want to add my good wishes too, SC...your journey has been a source of inspiration for me over the past months. Thank you. FF
                          . "It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; that which is essential, is invisible to the eye.". Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Sobriety Coach

You truly deserve the courage to come back award! You will be such a positive role model of recovery to others who want to follow the same path. Please keep updating us on your endeavors, you will make a fantastic personal trainer.
                            Congratulations!
                            R4L
                            Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Sobriety Coach

Great stuff SC! You are an inspiration.
                              Day 1 again 11/5/19
                              Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
                              Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
                              Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
                              11/27/19: messed up but back on track
                              12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track