Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations On July's AF Milestones

Sunbeam, Congratulations On Your 30+ AF Days

I understand what you mean, when your finally done! It's such a relief!
    I borrowed your bowtie pasta salad. It was a hit in our home! Thank you!

Turnagain, Congratulations On Your 1 Year AF Anniversary!

I not only enjoy reading your posts, I learn valuable skills & lessons in them. I recognize that some of the tools come from the same leaders, I take my advice from!....

Briseus, Congratulations On Your 30+ AF Days!

You sweet, smart, beautiful little darlin! You are doing fantastic! All those emotions will eventually settle down over time! At least that's what I've found out, in the past!... Be gentle & patient with your self!... Keep moving forward in your sobriety, you will continue to emerge stronger, finding your voice & more clarity!... The one that says I am beautiful, I can do anything I set my mind to do!...

Wildflowers, Congratulations On Your 60+ AF Days!

I'm still a little bit wild, but much calmer these days! Still love flowers, but do love wild flowers or any unusual varieties. Bought myself a Whirling Butterflie one yest. Going to plant outside. I didn't even know that was it's name. It's flowers just called to my spirit. For the most part I love being sober!....

To all those left, who may be waiting to celebrate July's AF joys, I wish you the best!.... It's truly a healthier & happier way to live!.... For any one who has slipped, please ~ please don't ever ~ ever give up!... You deserve to be free, to live the healthiest & happiest life possible!....

Namaste,

Wildflowers XO

Done With Alcohol 5/23/12

Namastey !!

Wildflowers,
    You are extra ordinary wild , believe me or not !
    Only those people love different things than a simple one, they must have some supernatural mind or power.Just be safe with Al you will certainly do something new which nobody has done before .
    Lovely you..
    Dix
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Congratulation to you all guys for your memorable days !!
      Sunbeam,Turnagain, Bri, and Wild Oh, one more guy Dix (LOL)
      Have a wonderful days ahead !
      Dix

Comment

Thanks Wildflowers. I am glad that you are also doing well, and that you enjoyed the pasta salad.

Whirling butterflies is a variety of gaura, a cultivated wildflower. It grows best in lean (not rich) soil, sandy not clay, full sun. I love it!
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Congratulations to you Wildflowers!
          And thank you so much! That really put a huge smile on my face and I will remember to be kind and gentler to myself and take it one day at a time!

Comment

briseus;1356042 wrote: Congratulations to you Wildflowers!
            And thank you so much! That really put a huge smile on my face and I will remember to be kind and gentler to myself and take it one day at a time!

Comment

Awe, thanks so much Dix.
              WE WILL win the world! That is what is so great about being sober.
              Of course I have my rough days...but my worst day sober is better then my best day drunk (!!!) as they say!
              You keep it going as well too Dix. We are champs.
              Everyone here are a bunch of champs!

Bri

Comment

briseus;1356055 wrote: Awe, thanks so much Dix.
                WE WILL win the world! That is what is so great about being sober.
                Of course I have my rough days...but my worst day sober is better then my best day drunk (!!!) as they say!
                You keep it going as well too Dix. We are champs.
                Everyone here are a bunch of champs!

Bri
                Yea Bri,
                Winners say it can be difficult but it is possible but losers say it can be possible but it is very difficult. What a approach !!
                Love you and all here.
                Dix

Comment

dixon;1355855 wrote: Namastey !!

Wildflowers,
                  You are extra ordinary wild , believe me or not !
                  Only those people love different things than a simple one, they must have some supernatural mind or power.Just be safe with Al you will certainly do something new which nobody has done before .
                  Lovely you..
                  Dix
                  Oh I'm special alright Dixon! LMAO
                  I love simple more than "extra ordinary" these days. Well maybe except, when it comes to flowers & possibly a few other things. I don't have any supernatural powers. Unless you consider the occasional ESP I've had since childhood to be one. I think most of us have it, just haven't tapped into it! No alcohol for me!.... "Not One~Not Ever" ~ "No Matter What~No Matter Who"!...

dixon;1355856 wrote:
                  Congratulation to you all guys for your memorable days !!
                  Sunbeam,Turnagain, Bri, and Wild Oh, one more guy Dix (LOL)
                  Have a wonderful days ahead !
                  Dix

Congratulations to Dixon on 60+ AF

Sorry I missed your special day!..... I started congrat threads earlier in the month & then became very busy with life. Miss a wk here & wow so many to celebrate! It's all fantastic!... Why I started a month one. I will be sure on 8/11/12 to start a special one just for you!.... Now in case my ESP radar is sleeping, as sleep is still a sleepless mystery, what type of pics does Mr. Dixon like? I do have boundaries!.... No naked woman, or anything of that nature! Fast cars, planes, animals, flowers, plants, beaches, sunsets, waterfalls, rivers, white water rafting, sky diving, bungee jumping, chocolate, balloons, art?.... hmm I think it's coming to my mind...

Comment

Sunbeam;1356017 wrote: Thanks Wildflowers. I am glad that you are also doing well, and that you enjoyed the pasta salad.

Whirling butterflies is a variety of gaura, a cultivated wildflower. It grows best in lean (not rich) soil, sandy not clay, full sun. I love it!

Thank you Sunbeam!... The honey bees are enjoying the new wildflowers too.

briseus;1356042 wrote:
                    Congratulations to you Wildflowers!

Comment

Working...
                    X