X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

29/07/2012

Good morning Army.

29/07/2012

Had a mega 11 hour sleep. I am so tired at the moment probably due to doubling my hypertension medication.
    Off for a very long run this morning it looks like a rainy tramp through the countyside.
    Good luck with giving up the smokes JC. Think of the money you will save I hope your headache has gone and you had a good sleep.
    Off to make breakfast--Just for me his lordship is still snoring.

Comment

29/07/2012

Good morning Anon enjoy your run this morning you have amazing energy. Well you needed the sleep i hope you feel better for it. Just having coffee now and then to get ready for sunday morning christian service. I'm visiting a friend after as she has taken ill over the weekend i think she's ok not sure what happened but she had the dr on call out. Have a lovely sunday army whatever your plans. I'll be back on later in the day.:cupajoe:

Comment

29/07/2012

hello you two, have a great day everyone. Me and bubby have the flu so had a very quiet day today.
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

29/07/2012

Morning Foxy I would like a coffee please. Enjoy Sunday and I hope your friend is OK

Good evening Zeppie Poor things with flu. Let us hope you get a good nights sleep and lots of TLC

Comment

29/07/2012

mollyka;1356517 wrote: Mornin Army - sorry bout sick peeps :-(
            Usual formula here - Joe humps/sulks/looks miserable for a week - and it all transfers to me - so now I'm humpin sulkin and lookin miserable :-( I'm not putting up with this much longer - this HAS to be dealt with or it will eventually challenge my sobriety). Sorry for such a gloomy early post but I'm just saying it as it is - can't be a happy little camper all the time!
            On a happier note - all my little darlings including Adams new VERY serious girlfriend are visiting today methinks - so should be interesting - the dynamics of the group Si's girl and the new lassie - and that's WITHOUT the princess in waiting in Canada!! Gawd - I'm so used to being surrounded by men these days - I'll just zip it methinks and let them at it!!!
            Ah God Molls RANT AWAY. I want to run over there and :l you. And kick Joe in the arse.
            I have a feeling we will be great friends once we meet and that will be some time soon. Then he had better watch out . Believe it or not under it all I'm shyish person and a meet up even with the people on here I would need to build up to it
            BUT.... I am not too quiet to kick that Joe fella up the arse for ya!

Comment

29/07/2012

Morning, Army

Un-fecking-believable - I slept until 10.30. Just on my 1st coffee. It also happens to be a beautiful day - sunny, no wind and fairly warm.

Hope you and bubbs get better soon, Zeppie.

General wavings to the rest.
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

29/07/2012

Morning Satz. On a roll, eh?
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

29/07/2012

My sis and I are looking at a course in something interesting in Sept. she is at a loose end cos her hub is now working away in Scotland in HIS dream job and whether we like it or not what they do profoundly affects us. But I think we need something that does not include them or need their opinion!
                  So you will be included if you like ? She's in Phibsboro, So we could find a common ground to suit us all.

Comment

29/07/2012

tiptronic_ct;1356546 wrote: Morning Satz. On a roll, eh?
                    I AM Tipps and sorry hello to Ms A, Zebbie, Foxy and your good self:l
                    Molls is such a happy person I hate to see anyone bringing her down. For no real reason.
                    So let's rally ' round and cheer her up?

Comment

29/07/2012

Good morning Army.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

29/07/2012

Good morning Army
                        :l all round for our troopers.

Comment

29/07/2012

Boyfriend lurking around. But he'll be leaving soon.
                          Back laters x

Comment

29/07/2012

Lovely day out here, We can actually see that thing in the sky,I forget its name ??

Comment

29/07/2012

And its not the moon.

Comment

Working...
                              X