Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiya back in town after a long break 8-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there all it's been many years - had to redo my membership - too many passwords under the bridge! Have been pretty much under control with the booze and have got a grip on the bipolar (type 1) after many years and many meds, not to mention a few psychiatrists :-) But the old drinking habits - oh joy - have raised their ugly heads with my parents both very ill and doing the hospital shuffle (one in one out) and trying to study law ( yep pile on the stress ) and after moving house and huge financial issues ( husband wasn't paid for over six months ) I have started hitting the bottle (wine) with much abandon and becoming bitch of the century on most occasions. So here I am to get some good honest help again. Your little matey from down under, Roo (been so long I dunno who will remember me!)

Welcome back Roo! And I myself have just returned today. Not feeling too strong at the moment but need to give it a shot with such great support here.

Let's both drink something yummy that is AF tonight!

Comment

I think I am the person formally known as Cashregister - Cashy for short -
      that's what insomnia will to to ya - up all night and I don't know my nickname from my elbow!!!! So it's hello from this me as well xxx
      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Whoa it's been a long time between..... Visits! 2006 go figure! Can't say I've been in total control all that time but I've progressed quite nicely with my drinking groan

Comment

And thanks meech I will be drinking lots of water with lemon juice today - a new effort is needed and today is end of denial (eg it's just self medicating nothing to worry bout - I'm stressed type rubbish) day for moi. Cashy xxxxx

Comment

Working...
          X