Army Thread Tuesday 31st July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mauritiusdodo;1357649 wrote: LMAO I am approaching 1000 so call me a saddo too LOL
    Ah Dodo - I'll have to pass my crown to you soon !!!:h

Comment

EnglishWriter77;1357637 wrote: Morning All,

Hope are you doing OK. Well done JC on a day off the fags!

Poor Stirls - will have to message her.

Had a rough night - still on day one so getting mad sweats, shakes and can hardly walk - Mrs EW has run off to her parents with the bairn, so bit of a lonely old time of it!

EW
      Ah EW - please take care of yourself today. Take it easy - eat & drink loads !

Comment

Failure.com
        Back on Meds to come off them properly next time
        Feel like shit but strangely a little relieved

Going to bury my head in the sand for a while now
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

awww P3...thinking of you.....you will feel better soon'you are not a failure
          I have decided a small dose of seratonin may be just what I need every day..it's your brain chemistry...NOT YOU
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Quick afternoon check in.
            Pingu-it's probably a good thing, hon. You'll get it all sorted out. :l
            Hey EW! Don't be a stranger. Keep posting. Hope you feel better soon.
            Eating a chicken korma and seriously thinking of having a short nana nap afterwards.
            bacinabit x

Comment

satz123;1357681 wrote: Ah Dodo - I'll have to pass my crown to you soon !!!:h
              OOh how many posts do i have to have?
              Taking it ODAT

Comment

Pingu you are not a failure, just someone who is trying to do the best for herself, you will be fine, has the doc suggested a reduction plan to wean you off the meds or do you need to just be on them for a while? :l

Well I have had an ok morning, been to the park for half an hour despite the drizzle and just made a yummy pasta dish for lunch with prawns, peppers and the first of my home grown courgettes Need to do some ironing this aft and making shepherds pie for tea, also doing one for my DD who is moving house tomorrow, she can just shove it in the oven and not have to think what to make after all the hard work then
                Taking it ODAT

Comment

I don't know. I think with the intention of weaning off properly in time. but i was crying at the time. anyway i won't go back until the repeat prescription has run out. my Dr is leaving and the only other i trust is too busy. so not sure what happens in 2 months
                  I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

mauritiusdodo;1357705 wrote: OOh how many posts do i have to have?
                    1000 and you become our newest senior member

Comment

pingu1997;1357715 wrote: I don't know. I think with the intention of weaning off properly in time. but i was crying at the time. anyway i won't go back until the repeat prescription has run out. my Dr is leaving and the only other i trust is too busy. so not sure what happens in 2 months
                      :l How are you feeling now?
                      Taking it ODAT

Comment

satz123;1357735 wrote: 1000 and you become our newest senior member
                        woohoo!! I better get spamming then LOL!
                        Taking it ODAT

Comment

mauritiusdodo;1357755 wrote: :l How are you feeling now?
                          A failure. amongst other things. tearful. but relieved s bit. just want the shit to stop

Comment

I've broken a string on my cello so i fixed a new one today and i think I've missed practice..lol. also gore a new pic for my music room. its on farce book and.i think.its great.

Comment

pingu1997;1357758 wrote: A failure. amongst other things. tearful. but relieved s bit. just want the shit to stop
                              Awww Pingue - why are you a failure ??
                              We :h you and you will get off those pesky meds in time - I know you hate them - but it looks like it should be a tapering off ? Not so bad eh ? So be kind to yourself !
                              Cheer up :l

Comment

mauritiusdodo;1357756 wrote: woohoo!! I better get spamming then LOL!
                                Oh and BTW - the 'one word' used in Word Association thread does not count LOL:H

You will have to prise that crown off my head :k

Comment

Working...
                                X