Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee I've missed you guys, I remember way back in the mists of time when Rags used to put up with my incoherent phone calls...
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Sorry Bridget just got the joke - slow as here.
      Time to stop the waffle sorry mates

Comment

Nothing wrong with a bit of waffle.....

Mmmmmm.......waffles......
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

:l Cashy waffle away...

Comment

Thanks was doing the awkies "I bloody talk too much even in text " routine. S'nice to know a bit of waffle goes down ok

Comment

Very impresssedni found the hug key

Comment

Awww you guys are so sweet I will send you all a big fat German sausage for this

Comment

Morning all
                  Its a lovely day here & i had a lovely sleep in
                  I am off to watch hubbie go up in a tiger moth plane today so that should be good as he hates heights then for the rest of the weekend its just boring old housework but i do love it when the house is lovely and clean, well for 10min anyway doesnt last long with all boys in the house :-)
                  Hope you all have a great day xx
                  :dancin: enguin:
                  starting over

Comment

ronnie;1359689 wrote:
                    I am off to watch hubbie go up in a tiger moth plane today
                    I.am.officially

JEALOUS!

I throb throb throb flying in a Tiger Moth

:h :h :h :h :h :h

Comment

Cashy, My daughter is a Teacher and her hubby a Mining Eng. Finally got Skype up and running and spoke to her last night and about 7.00am this morning. They are all fine and yes we are planning to go to Indonesia in Jan13. Have travelled there a bit and we also love it!! Will be doing it back to back with Kenya as we are involved with an orphange there. Met our sponsered child in Jan this year. Just an amazing experience!

Comment

ronnie, Hope hubby enjoys the experience. Bet he will want to do it again and again!!
                        I tried Hot Air Ballooning about 6 mths ago and was a little apprensive. It was terrific. Would love to do it again!! Its just so expensive. OK out to cut some grass.:thanks: Its a beautiful day here.

Comment

Wow that's amazing! I would love to go to Africa one day. I adore Indonesia did a lot of volunteer work in West Timor at one stage with the Geography Dept at Adelaide Uni -brilliant. What an amazing life you and you children lead that's great

Comment

Sooo - some imponderables whilst I'm digesting ...

Are they macaroons or macarons? We need to be specific here ...

Boozer - did you get any good scoops at the Garage Sales?

Ficks - the pollination footage is superb!

Reggie - are you undergoing steam mop euphoria?

Even though Missy has already won the pasta challenge - here's my lunch. Found these fantastic giant pasta spirals - my max was ten. With Beef Stroganoff.

Off to join the mowing team ...

Comment

Don't know if I'd want to visit our sponsored child on the Gaza Strip just now would need bto work up the courage - feel like a wuss but couldn't imagine taking Sophie to a war zone - gutless I guess.

Comment

Macaroon my dear

Comment

Working...
                                X