Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure, though, that the monks did not call them "cookies"
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

And from Wikipedia:
      The town of Nancy in the Lorraine region has a storied history with the macaron. It is said that the abbess of Remiremont founded an order of nuns called the "Dames du Saint-Sacrement" with strict dietary rules prohibiting the consumption of meat. Two nuns, Sisters Marguerite and Marie-Elisabeth are credited with creating the Nancy macaron to fit their dietary requirements. They became known as the 'Macaron Sisters' (Les Soeurs Macarons). In 1952, the city of Nancy honored them by giving their name to the Rue de la Hache, where the macaron was invented.[8]

No wonder confusion reigns

Comment

So the Macaroon Sisters or the Macaron Sisters?? Tres difficult! I am stopping now hoping that this was a tiny bit interesting....oh should have stuck with waffles

Comment

Arvo Undies!

Comment

Mmmm...had to post to read back the last pages....again...

Always said macaroon and then bloody Julia popped up on MC and it was macaron....didnt want to toe the line coz it was HER saying it....

Gorgeous day in the garden, fridge full of food, chooks are living off next door neighbors....what more could you ask for?

Comment

Biscuits

I don't watch master chef it makes me angry...too much mood music and commercials! If I want to get a food hit on tv I go for iron chef ( the original of course!! ) it's a good laugh and the judges are soooo funny

Comment

Chooks going walkabout Happy? Can't wait till we build on our block and can have Chooks, and ducks and Sophie wants an alpaca ( yeah right )

Comment

Two new Australorps...keep jumping the fence to be with next doors browns instead of staying with the ones we have...and the ducks from the neighbors on the other side keep flying onto our roof...and our vegie patch...too cute to kill though...

Comment

Did a vegie patch clean up today ready for spring planting and its now soup for dinner!! plus a vegie frittata courtesy of the chookies....

How long before you build Cashy?

Comment

Serious question now: Anthony and i were just talking about me and my moods and my drinking triggers and he said something along the lines of " instead of being on a site about alcohol problems and talking about bipolar shouldn't I be on a bipolar site talking about alcohol?" Raised a few doubts in my mind about how to approach my issues - thoughts??

Comment

Oh at least 6 months happy we are waiting for some money to grow and renting in the meantime...it's going to be great fun but will probably have o live in a big shed for a while - interesting times

Comment

Be where you are comfortable...not sure how much that helps with the bipolar but maybe its a question of trying out MWO again and seeing what makes you happy...

Comment

and that was an answer to the post before your last...shit you type quick woman...

Comment

I love ducks

Comment

Cashregister;1359761 wrote: I love ducks
                                Yeah...so do the kids who are renting the house next to us....started with two and last count there were ten...

Comment

Working...
                                X