Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What sort of dogs?

Comment

Black kelpi called Fluffy and a cross something (dachsund and poodle thingy) called Ruby Red Lips - ruby for short......

The kelpi had pups in the toilet and the kids invited the local catholic priest home to see them.......he came, he saw, he left.............
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

Hi Tawn, the bread pic you posted looked yummy..

Hi Nicey that would of been some ordeal..

Comment

nicelife;1360526 wrote:
          The kelpi had pups in the toilet ......
          See? The feminine hygiene products always get the blame ...

Comment

nicelife;1360522 wrote: Shit happens Bridge - want I should get you a TShirt that says so????? Just askin'

:H:h
            Oh yes please, dear. Thankyou:H
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

:HChrist Nicey:H:H:H

I do hope there wasn't an excursion on at the time? Otherwise the Health teacher might have been besieged with sewer related enquiries.
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening undies! Checking up on u all from my car outside guitar lessons...no more poo stories please!! Think I'm going to have to pay the piper of procrastination tomorrow judging by the messages on my phone...buggar....just want to curl in a ball on the lounge of my flue less house at the moment... Rags hope you feel better soon...and Lilly glad you had the family visit, just what you need...

Comment

myhappyplace;1360556 wrote: Evening undies! Checking up on u all from my car outside guitar lessons...no more poo stories please!! Think I'm going to have to pay the piper of procrastination tomorrow judging by the messages on my phone...buggar....just want to curl in a ball on the lounge of my flue less house at the moment... Rags hope you feel better soon...and Lilly glad you had the family visit, just what you need...
                  Oh a phone show off!!
                  Am I correctly intuiting that you have a Blackberry?
                  Because I think that's what I'm into next time.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Done blackberry last time but with no Internet this time I'm an I phone baby! And starting to get used to it. The camera alone is amazing!

Comment

What a downer

Bummer of a day 9 My Daddy is back in hospital, he's terribly weak, he is being operated on this Wednesday - there goes most of the foot - and he has chronic heart issues that cannot be fixed. He told Anthony and I today that he has done the " do not resuscitate " thing - feel numb -
                      No drinks couldn't even think about drinking.
                      Sorry to be such a downer guys probably shouldnt post this I guess but you've all been sooo kind
                      Life is so precious
                      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Oops here comes my fare time to start the meter....would be nice if this WAS a paid gig

Comment

Blackberrys rock but they are a dying breed the company is in a bit of trouble I've got one though

Comment

Cashregister;1360561 wrote: Bummer of a day 9 My Daddy is back in hospital, he's terribly weak, he is being operated on this Wednesday - there goes most of the foot - and he has chronic heart issues that cannot be fixed. He told Anthony and I today that he has done the " do not resuscitate " thing - feel numb -
                            No drinks couldn't even think about drinking.
                            Sorry to be such a downer guys probably shouldnt post this I guess but you've all been sooo kind
                            Life is so precious
                            Oh Jeez Cashy....Is he a diabetic?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1360560 wrote: Done blackberry last time but with no Internet this time I'm an I phone baby! And starting to get used to it. The camera alone is amazing!
                              But how do you get your clodhoppers to work on those weany little keys????I just found the Blackberry ripoff allowed me to text with both (opposing) thumbs (like a true neanderthal). I have gardener's hands now!!
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yep diabetes and vascular disease and heart issues and has had many mini strokes - it all sounds so clinical but he's my daddy with a sharp mind and a fierce wit and I love him.

Comment

Working...
                                X