Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-post...Raggsey I recognised Wattomulla straight away...used to go there in the green panel van...

Comment

...used to dive off the cliffs in the piccie...Mr Happs - not me....I was a sensible girl...

Comment

Missy, that's great news.
        Moving. Isn't it incredible the stuff we accumulate!

Comment

myhappyplace;1363389 wrote: ...used to dive off the cliffs in the piccie...Mr Happs - not me....I was a sensible girl...
          So did Mr Rags!

Would you believe I've never been there till yesterday. Been to lots of other places inthe park and lots of walking, but never there.

Comment

You can do the coast walk, around Stanwell Park...there are people who live in the sand dunes in humpies down there...

Comment

So who watched Big Brother?
              Happs what are humpies?
              Lovely pics Rags xx
              Should really do my tax return but i am far too tired, plus hubby is out & boys are in bed and i am enjoying the peace
              Sweet dreams everyone xx
              :dancin: enguin:
              starting over

Comment

Morning Roo's,

Geez, this sober lark has a few things going for it doesn't it? No hangovers and waking up reasonably frush is one.

Missy, i understand Mr B and his cables. I have heaps of old guitar leads/cables, none of which work, but you know, they might come in handy one day...............

Great pics Rags, thanks. Are they the royal national park Sutherland? How was the funeral, and how are you? Big day i'd imagine.

A maarvellous and safe, sober day to everyone.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning All
                  Chilly night and morning here.
                  Might be time to start thinking about sowing some seeds for spring today
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning - feeling crook - just call me chucky. Back to sleep. We are not having an easy time right now but thems the breaks. Hopefully I'll feel better 'ron. Cashy xxx
                    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Guitarista;1363584 wrote:
                      Geez, this sober lark has a few things going for it doesn't it? No hangovers and waking up reasonably frush is one.
                      Yeppers. I remember in the dark distant past waking up with a screaming headache, making myself chunder, taking two pandol and going back to bed for another hour. Not going back there ...

Morning gang,

Bridge - have you tried Perpetual Spinach? It's different to chard/silverbeet and I find just one plant keeps me in spinach for yonks.

Missy - I know what you mean about the books ... they're quite obsolete now but I can't bring myself to get rid of them :upset: :upset: :upset:

Have a ripper day, one and all.

Sorry x-post Cashy - hope you'll get on top of things soon.

Comment

Morning! hope you feel better Cashy...got to admit theres nothing to fault about waking up feeling good...that doesnt help you though...

Perpetual spinach and silverbeet...love 'em...you can get the PS seeds in the cheap seeds section at Bunnings Bridge...I worked out that since we had the patch - and it started growing - I havent bought greens in any shape or form....love it...

Humpies are little shelters Ronnie, put together with what you have on hand...I dont think the surprise was the humpie people, more the - your on your walk breathing deeply and someone pops out of said humpie au natural and has they're own deep breathing exercise session...talk about letting it all hang out...

Comment

Hi there friends. I must admit that I'm suffering from a bit of post Olympic blues. Just LOVE the games and everything about them. Hope you feel better soon Cashy. Well, it's another 115F degree day here. spinach and silverbeet wouldn't stand a chance in this climate.

Have a wonderful day Undies. Humpies :H:H:H
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

tawnyfrog;1363628 wrote:
                            Bridge - have you tried Perpetual Spinach? It's different to chard/silverbeet and I find just one plant keeps me in spinach for yonks.
                            Is it the same thing as English or true spinach? Because I have those seeds and far prefer that type of spinach to silverbeet. But there's another one that climbs and has a thicker waxier leaf. There's also Warrigal greens, which I have in, but they're bitter.
                            It's never simple is it?
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all
                              Dont think i would do humpies happs :H
                              Chilly here today, and yep its great to wake up fresh & happy in the mornings xx
                              Cashy hope you feel better soon xx
                              Right its time to get my boys up
                              Have a lovely day everyone xx
                              :dancin: enguin:
                              starting over

Comment

myhappyplace;1363392 wrote: You can do the coast walk, around Stanwell Park...there are people who live in the sand dunes in humpies down there...
                                Yep,
                                I went to Era beach when I was about six years old. One of dad's mates had a shack there. You shoul;d see them now.... pretty palatial cosidering you have to take everything in on your back, or try and do a Matthew Flinders in a tinny . NPWS tried to get rid of them but the squatters dug their heels in.

Took these on my way home yesterday.

Over the years I've done a lot of walks and camped (when you could) in the Royal. Hate walking through the heath, but magnificent flowers.

Comment

Working...
                                X