Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cashregister;1364606 wrote: Arrrgggggh noooo
    Sorry Yes :H Much much....more importantly, how is dad???
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Do you folks notice? The Humpies has even in filtrated the Army thread.
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1364611 wrote: Do you folks notice? The Humpies has even in filtrated the Army thread.
        :H you can't keep a good humpy down Techie.

Good so far on your dad then Cashy.

Just remembered I once woke up with cheezels down my pants...tracky dacks actually...

Comment

myhappyplace;1364615 wrote: :H you can't keep a good humpy down Techie.

Just remembered I once woke up with cheezels down my pants...tracky dacks actually...
          Cheezles on fingers, mmmm Cheezles down tracky dacks...mmmm?

The procedure dad had yesterday was under local and was gross - cnt blame him for being super super grumpy.

Never called them humpies down south, always shacks. Though what people now call shacks range from mansions to old tin sheds with beds ya pull down fom the walls and ya don't have to worry bout walking sand through the place... A dying breed...sad
          "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

I once found a twistie in my bra does that count?

Comment

Did anyone get really really tired during first few weeks AF? I get the kiddies off - they've gone - and then can hardly keep my eyes open - feels almost like pregnancy tired...??

Comment

myhappyplace;1364615 wrote: :H you can't keep a good humpy down Techie.

I never had cheezel with that woman. What the hell are tracky dacks. Obviously something that sticks to your dack. Sounds painful!?

Cashregister;1364646 wrote:
                Cheezles on fingers, mmmm Cheezles down tracky dacks...mmmm?

The procedure dad had yesterday was under local and was gross - cnt blame him for being super super grumpy.

Never called them humpies down south, always shacks. Though what people now call shacks range from mansions to old tin sheds with beds ya pull down fom the walls and ya don't have to worry bout walking sand through the place... A dying breed...sad
                Praying for your dad Cashy :l

Comment

Morning all.
                  Visions of flared embroidered jeans and wedgey shoes in the head this morning:H
                  Ahhh dear, still laughing my brains out about Puberty Blues.
                  I'm actually heading back to the torture chamber today. Can you all please have the paramedics on stand-by?
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Cashregister;1364653 wrote: Did anyone get really really tired during first few weeks AF? I get the kiddies off - they've gone - and then can hardly keep my eyes open - feels almost like pregnancy tired...??
                    Yes!
                    Absolutely exhausted and it lasted for months on end. I was disappointed because it felt a lot like a hangover! But it does slowly resolve, and probably speaks to the immense amount of damage we've done to our bodies.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all ... Re Puberty Blues ... we all know what Kathy Lette's doing these days but I was wondering about Gabrielle Carey and just found this lovely blog: Gabrielle Carey

Comment

Thanks bridge that makes sense, it's much nicer than a hangover though just sooo sleepy ( back to bed now for me before study ).
                        Thanks Techie and tracky dacks is oz for track suit pants
                        Have a good morning all I'm nearly snoozing whilst typing.
                        Thnks for the link Tawny.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1364686 wrote: Morning all.
                          Visions of flared embroidered jeans and wedgey shoes in the head this morning:H
                          Ahhh dear, still laughing my brains out about Puberty Blues.
                          I'm actually heading back to the torture chamber today. Can you all please have the paramedics on stand-by?
                          Oh yes, I had the shoes. Made me '6 "5. Miss that whole jean thing too. The Lee rider boot cut was my fav. w/ the added material from my mom's fabric's !!!

Comment

Love the link Froglette, thanks...interesting how different personalities respond to celebrity...

Cashy, super tired, Mistress of the Arvo Nana Nap...that was me....lucky to wake up in time to pick up the locusts...lasted a bit though...

I did not put said cheezels down pants....word of warning to children, do not fall asleep first at slumber parties....although I did have a nice snack for later...

Off to be B&I....we have NO FOOD in the house apparently...even the animals are complaining...

Comment

Cashregister;1364648 wrote: I once found a twistie in my bra does that count?
                              you promised never to tell!!!

Comment

Morning all,

Hey Techie,

Here ya go.....Bit of Strayan film history

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee2Hyn6D79A[/video]]Puberty Blues (1982) trailer - YouTube

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X