Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome one and all to August.

Can't see Missy around, so might as well kick things orf.

August augers well i reckon, and spring is only a few weeks away.

A safe, sober and magical month to all, especially to all my friends in the cheap seats.

Bring it on!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Here's hoping - I don't intend to have one drink this month - missed out on dry July in a big way - I am coming into my 4th day AF and starting to see the light - of dawn everyday with this insomnia Yeppers - bring it on indeedy do!
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Happy Happy

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning Undies and Techie,

Yikes, that Aspy's a sick boy wanting Techie to stir up the ratttle snake. :H I'd be plopping bricks if I came across that.

Good job on Day 4 Cashy - hang with Ronnie and you'll get through the weekend. The insomnia must be a bastard though.

Looks like a gorgeous morning and hopefully heaps will be achieved today.

Bridge - nice post last night.

Catch you slaters.

Comment

Morning Fundies! Few changes to make this month and I'm on it already...

1. Not being so busy and important I cant make a morning post - helps me so I will stick with it
          2. Stop whingeing about being busy soooo busy with work - lucky me, now to do something extraordinary with the extra money...
          3. Find friends, who, when I am down in the mouth dont think a glass of bubbles will fix me....working on this one...

thats the start....

Okeydokey, on to accomplish point 2....

Comment

Hey Tawny it's a bugger of a thing - and it's a double edged sword for me as lack of sleep can send my serotonin levels skyrocketing to levels that would fuel a tardis and would probably
            have me ending up thinking I'm a time lord - but no lets not go there (tho I not tend to drink under those conditions haha - no time! ).
            It's a loverly frosty morning where I am lots of pretty ice patterns melting in the sun
            I feel like I'm wearing an internal balaclava
            Ronnie and I will take this week on - and then the month beyond hopefully.
            Cashy xxx

Comment

Oh and morning everyone... Hope you all have a brill day

Comment

Jees Happy we may well have the same friends

Comment

Cashregister;1358076 wrote: Oh and morning everyone... Hope you all have a brill day
                  Will do!

Comment

Cashregister;1358077 wrote: Jees Happy we may well have the same friends
                    Yep, sadly I've come to realise I was the ringleader...what will they do without me :H seriously jumping in shower now...head back in a minute...

Comment

Ahhh....the instigation of the 3 minute shower works again...sucks on cold mornings but the last bill was NASTY and Mr Happs and I are leading by example or some sort of crap like that...

Waiting, waiting for meeting....

Bridge I do like your post from last night....and just letting you know I am letting go of sugar this month...I've mostly stopped baking - not enough time - only bread now...so no more slices...

Comment

Back from the big walk ... another stump has completely burnt out overnight so the clearing and beautification process continues ... and

... Nicey - how are you doing with the Diet Coke-free thing? I'm pleased to say since announcing I was going to try to stop I've had one can. Don't miss it at all. I think it was pure habit.

Roight, off and out and see you at lunchtime.

Comment

Good stuff Tawny...

Check out the photos on this blog - scroll to the bottom for the best scenery...

FuoriBorgo

Makes you want summer hey?

Comment

So much frost this morning even the sun is having a hard time melting it - but not a cloud in the cold cold sky - may get some natural vitamin D later hooray. Off to clean the kitchen instead of leaving it to hubby - I seem to have a little more energy despite insomnia - may even do some study later (naw don't want to push it). See yas

Comment

Morning all
                              Wow its busy here this morning its great to wake up and everyone sounds happy xx
                              Lack of sleep for me to last night but that was caused by hubbie snoring all night!! I am going to get new pillows for him to see if that will stop the snoring. .. If not they are going over his head:H
                              Cashy together we stand honey :l
                              Right im off to finish my cuppa xxxxx
                              :dancin: enguin:
                              starting over

Comment

Working...
                              X