Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on countdown now in a way - counting, not counting whatever - for one year AF. I've really noticed how much the whole sugar thing throws my moods around...and today I felt almost like I had a hangover...bizarre...did not like it at all...

Comment

Evening all.
      EVer have one of those underwhelming, under productive, just don't feel like it days? That sums up my day. Looking forward to tomorrow.
      How is everyone else tonight?

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Haps, I've been having sugar about twice a week, and I feel better for not having it. Though my taste buds are not as happy.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Evening Happs - what's happenin'?

Highlight of my day ... picked up some new specs. Went for the tortoise shell look this time. Dog, they make me look so bloody intelligent. $600 well spent, I say. ***shudder***

Comment

Ah, Sunny! Leon is a little Cookie Monster! And that photo makes his little face look like its filling out...I'm down to see you this month...promise...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1358239 wrote: Evening Happs - what's happenin'?

Highlight of my day ... picked up some new specs. Went for the tortoise shell look this time. Dog, they make me look so bloody intelligent. $600 well spent, I say. ***shudder***
              Yikes...I need some too....think I'd prefer the Cairns trip though...

Comment

OMG ... baby Leon's wearing a frog as homage to ME. Me. Meeeeeeee. ***throb***

Oh shit ... I thought it was a frog not a cookie monster ... :upset: :upset: :upset:

Comment

sunshinetoday;1358238 wrote: Haps, I've been having sugar about twice a week, and I feel better for not having it. Though my taste buds are not as happy.
                  You mean....you've given up...your two favourite men???

Comment

Yikes Frog, my mom spends about the same on her specs. Sight is priceless though!

Haps, anytime, looking forward to it.

Comment

Yea Ben and Jerry were replaced by the thought of fitting into my jeans again.

Frog, is cookie monster a furry frog?
                      I learn something new everyday!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1358242 wrote: OMG ... baby Leon's wearing a frog as homage to ME. Me. Meeeeeeee. ***throb***

Oh shit ... I thought it was a frog not a cookie monster ... :upset: :upset: :upset:
                        Money well spent on the specs Froglette....:H

Comment

myhappyplace;1358246 wrote: Money well spent on the specs Froglette....:H
                          :H:H:H First time I laughed all day!

Comment

:H :H :H :H

:thanks:

Comment

Anyone watching MC Allstars?

Comment

myhappyplace;1358249 wrote: Anyone watching MC Allstars?
                                What'd you say?

Hearing test next week ...

Comment

Working...
                                X