Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am watching last nights, then I will watch tonights later.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

tawnyfrog;1358250 wrote: What'd you say?

Hearing test next week ...
      :H:H but you look SUPER intelligent....and thats what counts....

Not as glued to MCA as I was to the last MC...although I like what they're doing tonight....fixing a dish is always useful....

Another thing for this month is I want to get my head back into some reading...memo to me...

Comment

Mmmm....ok Undies...if you were on a desert island...and could only have two books - no ipad, kindle cheating.....what would you choose? I'm going to head to the library this week....

Comment

You are so funny Happy and Tawny LOL. Happy to report in that the insomnia may have subsided I'm in bed with my iPad and a cuppa and I'm almost asleep. Throw sleepy thoughts my way night night I hope, Cashy xxxx
          Day four done and dusted
          PS have lost 1.3 kgs in four days - must be the lemons
          "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Easy peasy - American Gods by Neil Gaiman and Passage by Connie Willis

Comment

No cheating they are both in my personal library

Comment

Good stuff Cashy....hope the sleep fairy knocks you out...lemon detox eh??

Am making a reading list and will give reportage...

Comment

Just had some lemons so squeezed em in my water jug and drank heaps of it - should write a book - lemon detox mmm back to books if you like a good larf the Gaiman novel is superb, if you like brilliant writing tht is just never predictable Connie is your girl - another really good one is The Children's Book by A.S. Byatt.
                  Love reading it's my recreation and meditation rolled into one
                  I am feeling very very sleepy (self hypnosis haha)

Comment

"A Prayer for Owen Meany"

and

"Even Cowgirls get the Blues"

Comment

Cashy ... look into my new tortoise shell eyes ... you are gettng sleepy ... you are getting sleeepy ... you are getting sleeeeepy ......

Comment

Oh wow Tawny - the voice and the thumb - 2 amazing books

Comment

Haha I'm Very tired can't be long now - I got new rayban frames last month I am trendy mummy

Comment

Wish there were like buttons on here like Facebook then I wouldn't feel the urge to go on like a bloody pork chop

Comment

I got new scarves and got called Nana Nina Noonan....

Comment

Haps, my first choice would be
                                Walk in the Light and Twenty-Three Tales by Leo Tolstoy.
                                Mys second pick would be something entertaining. Not sure, hard to choose.

Night Cashy.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Working...
                                X