Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha rofl saw it on utube Did I read correctly that you had a hangover from the caramello family block - oh dear nothing is ever simple is it
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Nope....have sneakily substituted sugar - SSS - over the last few months and now I'm a full blown nark on it....even getting protective and sneaky over it....I dont joke about who has the last piece....

Comment

Righto....back to my first book in SIX MONTHS....how did that happen....To Kill a Mockingbird....because I feel like revisiting....Night Cashy...watch the tortoiseshell frog eyes and you'll be in noddy land in no time...

Comment

myhappyplace;1358275 wrote: ....To Kill a Mockingbird.....
          Excellent re-visit.

All those not reading ... commence sleepage NOW!

Comment

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Checking in and wishing every underoo and internationalist visitors a wild and wonderful August... feeling bit blah myself with a cold and v tired so orf to bed.
                Looking forwards to catching up when energy permits!
                Guitarista;1358284 wrote:
                Excellent!

Comment

Still awake arrrggghh got to reading some spicy old timers postings much fun and hilarity some things don't change - chuckle

Comment

Nighters lovely peeps. Much sleepage needed. Throbage and tuckage to one and all!!

Spesh hugs to Cashy!!

Love to Olive..... Where's Reggie and Bridge?

Big yawnnnnn...........zzzzzzz
                    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

Oh....before I forget. My book choice is The Book Thief. Theme grim but beautiful use of language. I just loved it to bits. Almost as much as I loves my Tawny....... :h:H
                      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

Peeky Boo all.
                        I am running like I've got the coppers behind me!
                        Just did a bit of a read back. Great to see you on Day 4 Cashy. Just bloody brilliant.

And a frog with tortoise shell accoutremende? Indeed! Weird thing is, I acquired the same myself today
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Haps, other book would be Hemmigways The Sun Also Rises. I don't know why I just love it.

Gster, I see those on magnets sometimes. I've lost so many days in the past I don't even want to count.

Nighters Bridge and Nicey

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Night Sunny and all.
                            I can NOT wait to hit the shower and sheets tonight.
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

You are all so lovely to me and yet I am awake still....oh bother...time for a Milo mates. Day 5 starts in a couple of hours thanks to all of youse loverly people and of course, moi possums that's it the iPad goes I'm hysterical and I don't mean funny haha!

Comment

myhappyplace;1358246 wrote: Money well spent on the specs Froglette....:H
                                :H:H:H
                                Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                                If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                                November 2, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X