Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a ferris wheel ***sob*** so I'll catch youse in the morn.

MWAH

Comment

Nicey hope you find your dream ferris wheel soon honey xxx
      Cashy i am doing really well so far, sorry your not feeling very well but your doing great honey on 5 days.
      Missy honey how are you doing, that was a lovely post today xxxx
      Right i have a book to carry on reading otherwise the teacher will tell me off
      If anyone has any snacks can they leave them out as i have to go shopping after work as my cupboards are bear xx
      Sweet dreams xx
      :dancin: enguin:
      starting over

Comment

Day 6 - 23 minutes in - yay 8-)

Interlude in sleep so thought I'd do a little reading here. Hope everyone wakes up to a beautiful day today Cashy xxx
        "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1358755 wrote: I'm a bit scared of the Frog with her new super-power glasses.

I made some new friends and they don't know I'm weird yet.
          :H:H:H:H
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning Undies...nothing to deep to report except the chooks need worming...

Been thinking about my parents the last few days - good memories - and also thinking of Missy and Mr B on their non gack worthy weekend away. Mum used to say something about friendships/relationships being like gardens...cant remember it exactly but you probably get the drift....I do think sometimes you get caught up in the everyday and forget the ones closest who make the everyday speshul....

Wow....better go have some brekky....

Comment

Good Morning Everyone, I really need some support this w/e. Have no social engagements which are allways difficult in the early days of becoming a/f Did 40 days early in the year and crashed whilst on holidays!!! So back in the fight again. Thanks everyone.Hope u all have a great af Friday and a af weekend.

Comment

Good morning everyone! Apart from the sinus pain I'm feeling pretty chipper on day six AF - in fact I actually had to count back cause the week has gone so fast and I've been so much more with it - this place is like a booster shot for me, I feel no panic or anxiety when I know I can tootle along to see my besties anytime I like have a good day all!
                Good luck on the weekend boozer - you can do it and nice to meetcha

Comment

Thanks Cash, Very cold here this morning. I am not at work today, so intend to read lots of mwo posts! You are in Sth OZ. Got totally lost in Adelaide a few weeks ago. What a beautiful city.:thanks::thanks:

Comment

Morning doodyheads and

Welcome Boozer! Glad you joined us in the drawer.

Just checked - it's a balmy 2C and I just want to roll down the hill in a nekkid and euphoric state.

Back when the meds have kicked in ...

Comment

Morning all

Bloody cold here too Tawn,

hi cash, boozer

Comment

About that here Tawny v v cool temp wise. Love to see that rolling - you got webcam.? Now go take your medication like a good girl
                        I'm in the Adelaide Hills boozer it's a glorious place to live

Comment

boozer;1359082 wrote: Good Morning Everyone, I really need some support this w/e. Have no social engagements which are allways difficult in the early days of becoming a/f Did 40 days early in the year and crashed whilst on holidays!!! So back in the fight again. Thanks everyone.Hope u all have a great af Friday and a af weekend.
                          As a serial wagon jumper, I can't tell you how important it is to just keep running at it.
                          For me it was also staying away from the old boozer mates, and in actual fact my friendship group is now completely changing, which is a good thing.
                          Stick around.
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hiya Lilly hows it going? Was down to 1degree last time I checked the bureau around 7 - a loverly brisk way to start another day - well it really started past midnight when I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep but hey slept most of yesterday so was bound to be out of whack today.

Comment

...and in more stunning news....Maison Jones is about to begin it's annual room by room Spring Clean......what a dizzy life I lead.
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Bridget - gotta ask do you keep a diary too?

Comment

Working...
                                X