Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but we're not allowed to read it...

Comment

7 degrees when I jumped in the car to drop the locusts at 7...I even wore some of my Melbourne ensemble on my morning walk....the fluffy mittens not the flap hat....

Comment

And sorry to be rude...morning all and welcome boozer...

Comment

ByeByebridget, All my friends drink and that does make it hard in the early days. THIS w/e we don,t have any social things to do so that may make my A/F weekend easier. Think I might start to paint the in side of our house. That ought to keep me busy!!! Ha Ha

Comment

Cashregister;1359113 wrote: Morning Bridget - gotta ask do you keep a diary too?
            No No.....better not to have anything in writing I think:H
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Haha Bridget well said.
              Yep boozer paint sounds good.
              Warming up here at least five degrees now and clouds rolling in unfortunately.
              Funny most of my friend are really not drinkers, but then again most of them can't on that medication.
              "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Cashregister;1358908 wrote: Interlude in sleep so thought I'd do a little reading here. Hope everyone wakes up to a beautiful day today Cashy xxx
                boozer;1359082 wrote:
                Good Morning Everyone, I really need some support this w/e. Have no social engagements which are allways difficult in the early days of becoming a/f Did 40 days early in the year and crashed whilst on holidays!!! So back in the fight again. Thanks everyone.Hope u all have a great af Friday and a af weekend.
                Morning all,

'Tis a glorious morning here in sunny Melbourne town. A day so magnanimous in it's magnificence, that i'm about to go for a run, find a hill, then strip orf and roll down it naked. Naked i tell's ya.

Great going Cashconverters on your 6th day. G'day Boozer! You know you want to nail this. Your 40 days is a huge accomplishment that you would've learned something from i'm sure.

Keep ploughing through friends. As a meathead who has seen the other side of the fence too, i can say it is so worth the early slog. Think of each day as another step forward to freedom, and taking back your precious life, soul, self respect, and happiness. Each AF day/hour we achieve, moves us further away from the hell and time wasting merry go round of drinking and lies. We don't need it. It is embuggerance city, then we wonder why so much negativity enters our day. Answer? Booze.

Every day is a chance at a new beginning isn't it? We can write our own story from TODAY.

Ooroo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Cashconverters LOL

Comment

Cashregister;1359150 wrote: Cashconverters LOL
                    Well you seem to be converting to some sort of rare precious gem friend.

6 days is a sensational effort. Keep it going. :goodjob:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Will do you sweet talker you!

Comment

Morning all
                        Just a quicky as running late
                        Boozer its sooo good to see you here, we will all get through the weekend together xxx
                        I for one am never starting at the begining again, i am going to make sure that i stay really busy this weekend and get lots done
                        Boozer once you have finished your painting can you come over here and do mine?
                        Well must fly i have to investigate a missing parcel with the post office before work xxx
                        :dancin: enguin:
                        starting over

Comment

ronnie, The painting is OFF!!!! Just got some tickets for the footy in Melb tonight,so off to the railway station for some more tickets and then I am off!!! ha ha ( I hate painting!!):H:h:h:h Thanks so much Guitarsite for your wise words..............they are so true ::thanks:

Comment

It is turning out to be a magic day here,warming up.....at last spring is around the corner!!! I am just out of Melbourne

Comment

Hi folks. I'd like you to join me for dinner. I'm going to Bourbon Steak at the Scottsdale Princess. Reservation is at 8PM. This is my favorite restaurant here in the Phoenix area. I'll even have a high chair waiting for Leon
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

...you better make that three highchairs...Bridge and I are both coming too....

Comment

Working...
                                X