Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helloo .. quick check in.. zoomin off to have dinner but wanted to share this wonderful thing
    The beauty of pollination - YouTube
    Love

Comment

Wow Ficks....truly lovely...specially like the little bats in the desert...how good...

Comment

I might sneak off to my tiny little cot too.
        Raised bed erection tomorrow.
        Night all.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yep...off to the bunk beds...Mr Happs baggsed the top shelf so I get the bottom one
          Sweet dreams...Saturday sport tomorrow...

Comment

myhappyplace;1359320 wrote: Yep...off to the bunk beds...Mr Happs baggsed the top shelf so I get the bottom one
            Pardon?:H
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm off also. I've stacked your little stools until the morning so don't even try to clamber out of your little cots before 8am.

Snacks for Ronnie are on the auto-tray.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1359323 wrote: Pardon?:H
                Well....I'm big enough for a real bed...sort of...for now...I might regress to a cot...:H nighters petals...

Comment

Scary shit, actually. I hope our little Leon is snuggling up nicely.

Hush-a-by baby
                  On the tree top,
                  When the wind blows
                  The cradle will rock.
                  When the bough breaks,
                  The cradle will fall,
                  And down will fall baby
                  Cradle and all.
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Why is it that everyone goes to bed when i get on here. .......
                    Thanks for the snacks tawney, hope there not up high as i am only 5ft 2inches it seems to be a popular height around here
                    Boozer hope you are enjoying the football xx
                    Lovely photo Tawney
                    Well i my pitzza has arrived so im out of here xxxx
                    :dancin: enguin:
                    starting over

Comment

Well lovlies, good morning!
                      Hiya Boozer and glad to have you in the drawer.
                      Leon has only been sleeping a max of 3 to 4 hours a night for the last 2.5 weeks. That means I average 2.5 hours consecutive sleep at a time. Dog am I tired. So my parents are giving me an early birthday pressie. Hubs and I are having a nice date night tonight and they're paying for dinner.
                      http://www.teppanten.com.au/menus/TE...aCarteMenu.pdf
                      I'm having the five course menu, minus the meat dish. Can't wait.

What are the rest of you up to?

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wugby this morning...lucky me...

Then perhaps...just maybe...a fire....with a FLUE....installed today....

Next...

Comment

Cold hockey morning at the beach side of town today - sun trying to peep through fog but not succeeding. How is everyone today? Day 7 for me Cashy xxx
                          "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

sunshinetoday;1359521 wrote: Well lovlies, good morning!
                            Hiya Boozer and glad to have you in the drawer.
                            Leon has only been sleeping a max of 3 to 4 hours a night for the last 2.5 weeks. That means I average 2.5 hours consecutive sleep at a time. Dog am I tired. So my parents are giving me an early birthday pressie. Hubs and I are having a nice date night tonight and they're paying for dinner.
                            http://www.teppanten.com.au/menus/TE...aCarteMenu.pdf
                            I'm having the five course menu, minus the meat dish. Can't wait.

What are the rest of you up to?
                            Leon looks like he has one of those hip hop gold teefiss things going on :H
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Techie, I found Leon a cookie monster costume, only it was for two years and up. A wee bit big. I also found the out fit in this picture!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

The sun has won and we have a beautiful cloudless blue sky day in the Adelaide Hills heading to Hahndorf for coffee and worlds best macaroons later
                                Hope you all have a lovely day.
                                "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Working...
                                X