Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Undies....sour dough on the rise...hot tea in the hands...purple penguin pjs in place...chooks still to escape but we plan to build something Mrs Tweedy would be proud of...and Maysi is on the roof which is a worry coz the python is up there too... bewdiful day...

Comment

Ronnie meant to ask if Mr Ronnie got his Tiger Moth flight as a gift? just looking for something less than ordinary for Mr Happs for fathers day...yes, I know, hes not my father but hes a good one and needs a bit of vrooom at the moment...

Comment

Morning Happs,

Gotta share yesterday's experiment in my search for the perfect radish sanger. Spread my sourdough with the old Lurpak mixed with a bit of wasabi and then topped with finely sliced daikon dredged with EVOO and lemon, s & p. Fan-bloody-tastic!

Happy Sunday morning, Undies ... don't forget to go to church - wherever your church may be.

Comment

Yummy bread Froglette and I'm liking the new and improved radish sanger...what is it about sour dough that means the weekend? not like your everyday grain bread rolls...

Comment

Good morning

Good morning, good morning, good morning! Awake and listening to the peaceful sound of Anthony's rhythmic snoring - time to get up and get a cuppa. Day 8 for me, week 2 started, feeling a bit crappy from antibiotics but all good otherwise Have a great Sunday - I'm doing housework today yecch.
            "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Morning Cashy! I love the mornings and getting up at my normal time and having the quiet to myself...before they all get up....six minutes and counting...

Comment

Oh my two are night owls - Sophie turned down an offer of a movie with her mates today cause it was at 11am which ment she couldn't sleep in - been like this nice year dot - when she started preschool had to drag her moaning out of bed like the teenager she is now lol

Comment

So I have hours of peace

Comment

Ok you two bakers give me a good recipe for sourdough please....never made bread in my life and you've inspired me - but as a cook I only really trust recipes I know other people have tried, I'm no chef!!

Comment

Happy how many children do you have??
                      I'd also like to hear about little planes and getting Anthony into one he'd love it, or maybe ballooning but I couldn't go with get vertigo on a footstool

Comment

Get a box of Lauke Barossa Rye Sourdough and follow the instructions.

Bridge - how did you go with the raised garden beds? All finished?

Righteo kiddos, out of here. Catch you at lunchtime. Windy, wet and bloody cold.... what's not to love?

Comment

I'm a Laukes convert ever since Tawny put me onto it....no more fiddling round with various flours and health food stores....its the best...I'm making mine this morning in the Aldi Dutch casserole so it holds some shape....f...its cold...

Just diverted to get some rock cakes together for lunches this week...

Cashy I've got 3 boys...all sleepers since they hit the teenage years but one works so has to be up round about now...

Comment

Sounds good to me Tawny, my kinda recipe!!

Comment

Still I could just hit the bakery in Hahndorf pick up some jam at Beerenberg and then put em together

Comment

Le Cruesset would do? Mmmm havent had rock cakes since my nana passed away - recipe?? I'm such a recipe bludger. It's bucketing down here now but I'm sooo cozy inside...keep warm everyone it looks like a cold one

Comment

Working...
                                X