Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me, or is it a harder to get into MC Allstars than the old MC???
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1360227 wrote:
      I am also a foul tempered, intolerant, middle aged bitch:H
      Vintage Jones.

Breathe Bridget,.......... breathe........

2 absolutely cracking gigs fridee and satdee noights in backing band for a visiting artiste.

Ripped it up i tells ya's!

Wave to Reg.

Hope everyone's safe, sound, happy, and getting into mischief.

Corrie, how are you going mate?

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Emo

Oh Bridget it's not emo music is it - gross- my girl likes Korean pop, its palatable unlike my bread
        Oh bollocks I can't remember what anyone said will have to come back and edit...
        The rock cakes are AOK ...yes nailed something! Jesus would Have liked my bread it's unleavened!!!
        Hey Reggie great to meet you but I think we will have an issue now ther are two village idiots around here -take turns maybe so the natives don't get restless? 8-)
        Happy so you use a dough maker thingy or do you put yourself through this hell for fun?! I thought if it came in a packet it would be like a cake Anthony is still laughing at me cause his Irish stepmother used to make it from scratch everyday...well so what I'm not Irish and I thought bread came from supermarkets with added omega 3...they will be eating rock cakes for months now cause I got them right
        "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Be over when I can satz am busy getting ready to throw bread at person laughing at me....

Comment

Yay Cashy on the rock cakes....

Have to say I have my bread making down pat...very anal and neat I am...so unlike myself in other areas...I use my mums old Kenwood Chef, pop in the Laukes, bring it out and give it a knead and have it ready for a first rise in ten minutes from starting....I know...I'm a smart arse and proud of it...one of my sober skills....

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1360235 wrote: Is it just me, or is it a harder to get into MC Allstars than the old MC???
              No its me too....I like it even less than the smart arse kids....

Comment

Geez....think its cup of tea time....I'm stuck on repeat...cant even think of anything beyond smart arse....

Comment

... there's a bit of an arse theme going on tonight ....

Comment

Might be emo Cashy
                    Can I expect tattoo-ed tears on the cheek sometime soon?

Time for bed methinks. Tried to have a shower but water just ran out of the sewer overflow like a tsunami, so I think we'll just call this a dud day and carry on.
                    We all have 'em!
                    Night all.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1360257 wrote:
                      Can I expect tattoo-ed tears on the cheeks sometime soon?
                      See? The arse theme continues ..... :goodjob:

Nighters ratbags and doodyheads.

Comment

Kenwood what?

Well I'm arsed if I'm not going to get something to mix that stuff up cause its so so so sticky half of its still on the floor!! I am getting some kind of mixer upperer.
                        Yeah the rock cakes were a success thank goodness.
                        Did I tell you I'm just making a beef stew in my spare time here? Ive turned into a v v messed up Nigella -Nigella goes to the the psych hospital episode one.
                        And I have to tell you the bread wasn't that bad after all - after Anthony rescued what was left of it from the sticky hands of Soph and I and did it the old Irish way, bless ( but he's still bloody laughing- arrrggghh!

Comment

Macarons anyone.......? Runs screaming into the night wearing only a tea towel and holding a delicate whisk

Comment

Reading this thread today has been better than the TV........so funny
                            Bridge hope you sortyour plumbing thingout soon honey:l
                            It has been axgreat weeke d for me withlots of family time :h
                            Cashy you are a day ahead of me, it has been one week for me and feeling great
                            Think we should all give ourselves a big pat on the back :goodjob:
                            Mr G its great to see you xx
                            :dancin: enguin:
                            starting over

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtS2Ikk7A9I[/video]]Nigella Talks Dirty - YouTube

This has given a few giggles in the Happy household...

Nighty night Nigella....I mean Cashy....

Night all Undies...tomorrow will be sparkly...I promise...really really...

Comment

...and nighters to you too Ronnie....you might be lucky on snacks tonight....Cashy made all the Undies rock cakes...

Comment

Working...
                                X