Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunnygirl the time with your mum sounds good, your soccer injuries not so good...look after yourself lovely...

Afraid I fell off the sugar wagon tonight and had a piece of lemon cake - with cream....then another wee piece - with ice cream...buggar...

Comment

A little sugar won't hurt ya Happy - though it might give you the shits Stay cool you'll be right luvey.
      OOUUUUCCCHHHH Sunny I am feeling that for you now (hypochondriac me) - oh wow that would KILL
      I am so tired its almost beddy byes for me - see you tomorrow for day 11 and the next episode of the Cashy family saga (i so hope not).
      xxxx
      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Night Cashy, sweet dreams...might head that way myself...tonight I will NOT dream I am doing everything I have to do tomorrow....so boring...

Comment

xxxx you all!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Cashregister;1361044 wrote: Hey Sunny thanks I am hanging in there and doing well, considering...this place helps a LOT. Hows bubs today, he's seriously cute. Nothing worse than a sick husband - they really aren't very good at it
            Should have said with all you have on your hands you are amazing lovely to think of me - really amazing
            8 to go Cashy !!!!

Comment

Morning Undies - thought I'd have a quick sneak through!

Thinking of you all - CAshy you are dealing with a hell of a lot at the moment - take care of yourself. Glad you are having a great time with your mum Sunny. I winced when I heard about your soccer fall! Mr G - I read your other thread and really liked it ..... I've been meaning to respond on it, but I'm strictly limiting my computer use at the moment in favour of reading books, learning to play backgammon and a few other things that I enjoy doing that I haven't had much time for lately.

I've been very busy over the last week or so putting in place strategies for getting my blood pressure down. It gave me a bit of a fright, so I've been as pure as the driven snow over the last week. I felt like a bit of a kill joy last night though, when I went out to dinner with a couple of friends ..... who had three courses and wine and I had a main and sparkling water. I don't actually particularly enjoy going out during the week, but these particular friends are very good ones, and their weekends are pretty much caught p now with looking after elderly parents, so we don't get much chance to see each other.

Anyway, on the good side, I've lost 1.6kg in a week, have managed to fit in 15 minutes of meditation every second day (I find meditation really hard, so I have to start with really tiny baby steps on that one!!), and got to the gym or pool or had a walk every day. I have until September 3 to get my BP back to normal range or else!!!
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Great news Missy and lovely underneath people.... Young Satz got approved for visa.
                The exile is over HURRAH. !!!!
                Missy once again thank you for your recent kind offer and words :h

Comment

Well done Missy that's great with the weight and exercises, keep it up! Reading is my meditation, I love it, it's so peaceful going into some other world for a while.
                  Hey satz great news that's brilliant. The wheels move slowly but they do finally get there
                  Morning-off to get the kiddies up

Comment

satz123;1361273 wrote: Great news Missy and lovely underneath people.... Young Satz got approved for visa.
                    The exile is over HURRAH. !!!!
                    Missy once again thank you for your recent kind offer and words :h
                    Great news Satz!
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning All.
                      Great news Satz, you must be relieved.
                      Where are you Froglette?
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

She might have run off with Techie...

What a relief for you Satz...

Comment

Please explain why 3 locusts getting ready for free dress day now makes us late? Not the little one btw...

Comment

Well Done everyone! You all seem to be doing great. Been difficult this week to keep up with all your posts..................just sooooo busy! Love these A/F days, lots of work to be done though! Catch u later!

Comment

Ahhh casual clothes day?? They have to put some thought into it to impress the others hehe - same sort of thing happened here this morning - Sophie's going on a leadership course cause she got elected to middle school council and boys will be there - had to blow dry and straighten her hair then put it up in a "do" ( looks like bed hair to me but that's the fashion, straighten it then mess it up!). She swore till she was blue in the face that it wasnt about boys- ho hum - she made me iron her shirt twice, not up to standard haha!!
                              Just remembered its day 11 I think - geez I've stopped counting
                              dads under the knife today so having a small nervy b about that - may take a little extra bipolar med ( am allowed to don't worry) and curl up in the warm and watch the first series of Sherlock again - was thinking of an AbFab marathon but too close for comfort at the moment. Sophie ( Saffy) has been known to call me Eddy
                              Have a great day all will pop in intermittently to feel the luurve xxx

Comment

myhappyplace;1361297 wrote: Please explain why 3 locusts getting ready for free dress day now makes us late? Not the little one btw...
                                What? Don't they just pull on black stretch pants and joggers like us?
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X