Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myhappyplace;1361368 wrote: Fellow style-setter! :H:H yes as close as I ever got to holiness...

Was thinking today about green panel vans...

Cant wait for Puberty Blues going to make the locusts watch it too...sad eh?
    What on earth made you think about green panel vans!?
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Waiting to hear about Dad its sooo hard, im worried sick - didn't take any extra meds just watching tv and checking my mobile every 10 seconds - groan

Comment

morning guys, thought id pop in nd say hello. (probs afternoon where you's are?)
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hiya Pinky - great to see you visiting the drawer!

Quick check in Undies ... don't send out the search party. I was hoping to take my kid sister somewhere warm for a week but that wasn't to be so I'll be caved up at her house. With a very tech-savvy teenager and only one puter, I doubt I'll be checking in much. Would hate for him to unearth the deep dark secrets of his pisshead aunt and all her friends. Will catch you when I'm back home.

Be good now, y'hear. No fighting. Missy won fair and square.

Comment

Cashy go take my Newest Senior Member. Crown and avatar:goodjob:.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1361405 wrote: Hiya Pinky - great to see you visiting the drawer!

Quick check in Undies ... don't send out the search party. I was hoping to take my kid sister somewhere warm for a week but that wasn't to be so I'll be caved up at her house. With a very tech-savvy teenager and only one puter, I doubt I'll be checking in much. Would hate for him to unearth the deep dark secrets of his pisshead aunt and all her friends. Will catch you when I'm back home.

Ahhh there yer are.
              You have fun with your sister, staying up late and talking about boys.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Nonono I think someone else got there first Eli or Ely or something like that

Comment

:goodjob: on achieving Senior Member status Cashy
                  :hallo: Undies.
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tawnyfrog;1361405 wrote: Hiya Pinky - great to see you visiting the drawer!

Are you referring to the 76-year old sister, then?

Have a fab time, Froglet :l
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Oh guys Soph just sent me this please read till end if you have not seen before I think we can all relate sooo much i laughed so much I cried the pictures are hysterical

Hyperbole and a Half: This is Why I'll Never be an Adult

Comment

Tigger thanks its been wonderful - id like to thank the my way out academy, my family and especially my cat who is an inspiration to us all, he taught me to lie on the couch, eat, yawn, hang out by the litter tray, and not care what others think. All cred to dexter my mental cat

Comment

Miss Behaving;1361285 wrote: Great news Satz!
                          You too take care of yourself Missy. I managed to get my cholesterol ( ? ) down from 6.5 to 4.8 with exercise and flaxseeds ! over 4 months .
                          I have been dealing with weight & it's issues forever - so any help you need let me know :l
                          I get great tips from my personal trainer that I can share !!

Comment

Cashregister;1361305 wrote: Ahhh casual clothes day?? They have to put some thought into it to impress the others hehe - same sort of thing happened here this morning - Sophie's going on a leadership course cause she got elected to middle school council and boys will be there - had to blow dry and straighten her hair then put it up in a "do" ( looks like bed hair to me but that's the fashion, straighten it then mess it up!). She swore till she was blue in the face that it wasnt about boys- ho hum - she made me iron her shirt twice, not up to standard haha!!
                            Just remembered its day 11 I think - geez I've stopped counting
                            dads under the knife today so having a small nervy b about that - may take a little extra bipolar med ( am allowed to don't worry) and curl up in the warm and watch the first series of Sherlock again - was thinking of an AbFab marathon but too close for comfort at the moment. Sophie ( Saffy) has been known to call me Eddy
                            Have a great day all will pop in intermittently to feel the luurve xxx
                            Positive thoughts Cash to your Dad . He will be fine I'm sure.:l

Comment

Thanks satz have not heard yet but it was always going to be a very long operation. Did you read the link, I read it three times and I'm still chuckling...made my day

Comment

Cashregister;1361441 wrote: Tigger thanks its been wonderful - id like to thank the my way out academy, my family and especially my cat who is an inspiration to us all, he taught me to lie on the couch, eat, yawn, hang out by the litter tray, and not care what others think. All cred to dexter my mental cat
                                YOU ARE A SCREAM CASHY !!!! :H:H Even though you are worried sick !!! :l

Comment

Working...
                                X