Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cashregister;1361436 wrote: Oh guys Soph just sent me this please read till end if you have not seen before I think we can all relate sooo much i laughed so much I cried the pictures are hysterical

Hyperbole and a Half: This is Why I'll Never be an Adult
    Oh Cash that is hilarious !!! I am laughing out loud in a conference room in work.
    Who the feck wants to grow up. I tols my DD ( who is the original Saffy ) yesterday I feel grown up 'cos I crashed the car .:H
    My mother is 82 and thrilled to get penalty points on her licence for SPEEDING last week. :H:H - not joking !

Comment

hehehehe i knew you would love it!!! No mine is the saffy she even looks like saffy - your family are grown ups!! LOLOLOL
      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

:contrat1000:

TAKE THE BLOODY CROWN. I WANT A NEW AVITAR !!!!!!

Comment

Cashregister;1361456 wrote: hehehehe i knew you would love it!!! No mine is the saffy she even looks like saffy - youre family are grown ups!!
          My Sarah has been Saffy and still is since she was 15 :H:H
          Young Satz in NZ is more like me and we hide stuff we do from her

Comment

Hi!!

Hi,

My name is Paul & I have subscribed/ purchased the MWO book & CD online & I have not received any tracking no except a reference no.

Can someone tell me as to how long it takes to receive the package & or can someone help with any phone no. or email ID to follow up.

Awaiting a positive response from any one of the members & Thank you in advance!!

Regards,
            Paul

Comment

Hi Payl,
              I assume you live in OZ.
              It shouldn't take any longer than about 5 working days.
              I don't think you'll get a tracking number as it isn't express post.

Don't sweat, it'll get tto you.
              Also, welcome to the Undies drawer.
              I'm just about to cook dinner and see if we've got any more medals.

Comment

Sophie is 14 and Saffy since 12 - she once told me at a party that id had 2 standard drinks and that was all i could have - funny I listened!!
                Hahaha you have to hide too - she gets so embarrassed cause all her friends want to talk to me when they come over!
                Its the great Saffy competition
                When you have time check out her other stuff - down the right hand side of the page - the depression one is superb, as is the cake and the fish almost destroyed my childhood one - very very clever

Comment

Pauldsouza;1361462 wrote: Hi,

My name is Paul & I have subscribed/ purchased the MWO book & CD online & I have not received any tracking no except a reference no.

Can someone tell me as to how long it takes to receive the package & or can someone help with any phone no. or email ID to follow up.

Awaiting a positive response from any one of the members & Thank you in advance!!

Regards,
                  Paul
                  Hi Paul,
                  I assume you live in OZ.
                  It shouldn't take any longer than about 5 working days.
                  I don't think you'll get a tracking number as it isn't express post.

Don't sweat, it'll get to you.
                  Also, welcome to the Undies drawer.
                  I'm just about to cook dinner and see if we've got any more medals.

Comment

Hi Paul - I didn't order a CD just got the e-book - send them an e-mail i am sure they will respond to your question.
                    Cheers

Comment

Pauldsouza;1361462 wrote: Hi,

Regards,
                      Paul
                      Hi Paul
                      It is some time since I got 'stuff' from MWO but I wouldn't worry - it is very safe and I know I received package within few days. And I am off over here in Ireland :welcome:

Comment

satz123;1361457 wrote: :contrat1000:

TAKE THE BLOODY CROWN. I WANT A NEW AVITAR !!!!!!
                        No, ditch it, I like the one ive got LOLOL

Clean ALL the things!!!

Comment

Rags how are you? Haven't seen you for a while

Comment

Cashregister;1361468 wrote: No, ditch it, I like the one ive got LOLOL

Clean ALL the things!!!
                            Is that Sophie's own work ?????

Comment

Oh no she just sent me the link!
                              Shes a great artist in her own right but not that style !

Comment

Gee Undies,
                                You're not going to believe this.
                                I found out yesterday that another friend died of lung cancer on Monday.
                                She's about 2 years older than me, but had been a heavy smoker.

My friends are having a bad trot at the moment.
                                Four in less than two months.

Haven't been on Undies as I have been watching very dreadful channel nine coverage of the Olympics.

Does anyone have any idea what happened to the Canadian 2 man kayak team? They started out strong then something must have happened as they didn't finish. It was a semi final heat2 days ago. Wonder if I should post this on the army thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X