Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya ronnie, humpies are great!

Bridge - this is it - I bought it in a 2" pot and it never stops. There's always more babies coming up. I've lost the original tag but it was called Perpetual Spinach.

Comment

ronnie;1363425 wrote: So who watched Big Brother?
      Happs what are humpies?
      Lovely pics Rags xx
      Should really do my tax return but i am far too tired, plus hubby is out & boys are in bed and i am enjoying the peace
      Sweet dreams everyone xx
      Ronnie, humpies are like a shack, except not as roomy or well made. Take a look at the pics I posted. These are fairly salubrious shacks, but you get the idea...

Comment

Guitarista;1363584 wrote: Morning Roo's,

Geez, this sober lark has a few things going for it doesn't it? No hangovers and waking up reasonably frush is one.

Missy, i understand Mr B and his cables. I have heaps of old guitar leads/cables, none of which work, but you know, they might come in handy one day...............

Great pics Rags, thanks. Are they the royal national park Sutherland? How was the funeral, and how are you? Big day i'd imagine.

A maarvellous and safe, sober day to everyone.
        techie;1363643 wrote:
        Hi there friends. I must admit that I'm suffering from a bit of post Olympic blues. Just LOVE the games and everything about them. Hope you feel better soon Cashy. Well, it's another 115F degree day here. spinach and silverbeet wouldn't stand a chance in this climate.

Have a wonderful day Undies. Humpies :H:H:H
        Hi there Mr G.
        Yes, being sober is bloody fantastic.... I'd been in an alcoholic haze of one sort or another probably since my mid twenties.... more than half my life!!!

I have camra cables and lens caps and assorted stuff that I may need one day...

Yep, this is the Royal at Sutherland. second oldest nat park in the world. (The US beat us by about 3 weeks in declaring Yellowstone).

Funeral was great , well as much as a funeral can be..... my monk conducted it and at the burial plot the grandchildren put their hands in paint and put their handmarks on the coffin. Everyone had candles and incence .... it was really quite nice. And the drive up and back through the park was pure delight. It is great to be alive. One person was there with a camera. I personally don't approve, but weirdly, I had a little camera in my purse (doesn't everyone) and felt like getting it out and taking pics. It was that srt of ceremony. And one of the floral arrangements had swathes of different species of Banksia .... beautiful.

Techie, weren't the games terrific! Did you notice the president of the IOOF or whatever just grabbed the bouquets by the flowers and just shoved them at the marathon guys at the closing. He was not a happy chappy.

Comment

Nice Pics Rags and Frog. Most of the stuff in my yard was tagged "perpetual thorns!"
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Rags;1363663 wrote: Hi there Mr G.
            Yes, being sober is bloody fantastic.... I'd been in an alcoholic haze of one sort or another probably since my mid twenties.... more than half my life!!!

Yep, this is the Royal at Sutherland. second oldest nat park in the world. (The US beat us by about 3 weeks in declaring Yellowstone).

Funeral was great , well as much as a funeral can be..... my monk conducted it and at the burial plot the grandchildren put their hands in paint and put their handmarks on the coffin. Everyone had candles and incence .... it was really quite nice. And the drive up and back through the park was pure delight. It is great to be alive. One person was there with a camera. I personally don't approve, but weirdly, I had a little camera in my purse (doesn't everyone) and felt like getting it out and taking pics. It was that srt of ceremony. And one of the floral arrangements had swathes of different species of Banksia .... beautiful.
            :l:l:l
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Ok i would proberbly do a bit of humpie, they look quite cute, great pics rags, i would love to spend the day somewhere like there, it looks very peaceful
              Rags i saw that bloke with the grabbing of the flowers. ...ha ha
              Right now my middle boy has 5 mins to get washed & dressed before heading out the door, why do they leave it so long before getting out thier pits?
              :dancin: enguin:
              starting over

Comment

Rags;1363663 wrote: Hi there Mr G.

Techie, weren't the games terrific! Did you notice the president of the IOOF or whatever just grabbed the bouquets by the flowers and just shoved them at the marathon guys at the closing. He was not a happy chappy.
                No Rags I missed that...happily

Comment

Lunch, with some of those g.r.e.e.n.s.....

Bridge are your climbing greens the Ceylon spinach? or the Brazilian?

Rags, times have changed since I saw the humpies last...they used to look a lot more down market, rusty tin and no solar panels...

Comment

Been a boring sleeping person while you are all having fun. Feeling slightly better after the sleep ready to face the day. Good afternoon all!
                    Cashy xxx
                    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Spinach looks ideal froglette. Might chase some down. Might get a Brazillian with Happs too
                      Jeez the humpies have really gone up market Raggsy:H
                      I hope there's some nice lean protein on that plate Happs?
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1363746 wrote: Spinach looks ideal froglette. Might chase some down. Might get a Brazillian with Happs too
                        Jeez the humpies have really gone up market Raggsy:H
                        I hope there's some nice lean protein on that plate Happs?
                        Mushrooms, assorted vegie and chicken stock...I am an extremist as you know...

I'm wondering if I split some of my perpetuals if they'll get as big as the Frogs? going to give it a whirl...

Comment

I'm wondering if splitting your perpetuals is like splitting your infinitives?

Must go and contemplate ...

nought else to do here today. Utterly shitful weather.

Comment

Bummer about the weather Tawny it's nice here - but I'm not up to enjoying it much. Happy saw a green panel van on the weekend thought of you
                            Not only do I have Sophie's lurgy I have slept funny and can't move my head to the right - its not my week
                            Off to have a hot radox bath....mmmmm...
                            I think I'm on day 17 now, something positive at least.
                            My adopted mum got done DUI and negligent driving and court date is tomorrow - will probably be adjourned as cops have been so slow with the paperwork and she is very ill - all being handled by our capable friend lawyer thank goodness but with mum and dad and bad health to boot am dreading the rest of the week...
                            See yas, keep having fun.
                            "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

tawnyfrog;1363653 wrote: Hiya ronnie, humpies are great!

]
                              Yes, I love humpback whales too.

Comment

ronnie;1363670 wrote: Ok i would proberbly do a bit of humpie, they look quite cute, great pics rags, i would love to spend the day somewhere like there, it looks very peaceful
                                Rags i saw that bloke with the grabbing of the flowers. ...ha ha

I thought there's be lots of nice quiet places in WA... but I've only been there once for 5 days so didn't get to see much. I loved Kings Park. And stroke of luck, out of the thousands of plaques, I parked the car right in front of Simpson's (man with donkey WW1) little memorial. Have to get to Margaret River one day and Jewel Cave (my friend discovered it), and Geographe Bay and Cape Leeuwen. and to, to , to, to, to, EVERYWHERE.
                                Been to Cape of Good Hope, so have to go to Leeuwin and Horn.

Comment

Working...
                                X