Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have lovely manners Bridge...

Night lovely people...

Comment

Tawney what you are you like, come on girl you know how much i like my snacks. ......
      :dancin: enguin:
      starting over

Comment

Oh hi there undies. I was supposed to be in San Francisco for a meeting but it got canceled :upset: Just anything to get out of this heat would be welcome. BTW, Humpies is my new favorite Undie word/term. Chunder is a close second. For some odd reason I can make Frog say that a lot. Other favorite terms are The Locusts, and The Boy!

BTW, Humpies are fish. I exhaustively researched it

Have a wonderful day people!!!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning Techie and chunderoo's to follow,

Hi Ronnie!

Today i am on the hunt for the Perpetual. Perpetual tomatoes, Spinach, Garlic, Chilli, Broccolli.......I can get this stuff at Coles can't i? Ah, Bunnings 'll have 'em.

A maarvellous day to all. Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Shhh! Hear that Undies? Sounds of silence...all locusts still sleeping, Love a holiday on a Wednesday, every week should have one...morning Techie and Mr G and all to come...

Comment

And BONUS! Found 4 eggs in the compost heap, have done some yoga. First time in ages, and about to go walking...How good is that?

Comment

So can you fly with that eye now techie? Are you still doing some contract work then?

Have a great and productive public holiday there Happs.

Your holiday sounds brilliant Lilly. I organised one years ago with several families in waterfront cabins. We had a ball.

Hope your Dad is on the up and up Cashy, and that he can be discharged soon. I really admire you for staying sober through all of this.

Now of to conjure that adventure.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1364069 wrote: And BONUS! Found 4 eggs in the compost heap, have done some yoga. First time in ages, and about to go walking...How good is that?
                  Frigging show off
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1364071 wrote: Frigging show off
                    :H:H

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1364070 wrote: So can you fly with that eye now techie? Are you still doing some contract work then?
                      Yes Bridge. I am able to fly, and I'm back contracting for my former employer. Thanks for asking sweetie !
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning all
                        I have woke the boys 10 min earlier i bet i am still shouting at them to get ready on time!
                        Its a bit chilly here this morning
                        Right im off to finish my cupa
                        Hope you all have a great day xx
                        :dancin: enguin:
                        starting over

Comment

Hi lovely underneath people! A question

Hey folks - I am AF for 43 days a minor miracle in itself. I am using AB that another member sent to me. It doesn't suit everyone but helps me greatly by taking the choice away !
                          Not attending doctor - going it alone like so many others here in MWO - so i wondered if anyone got any AB lying in a drawer somewhere - can I relieve you of it ?

Send PM if you wanna help.
                          I can PM my address & send postage if required:thanks:

Comment

Hi my spesh peeps,

I'm invigilating exams at the moment. 6.30am starts.........couldn't/wouldn't have done that in another life time. I'd still be easing myself into the day! Not now though- up and at 'em/it!!! Such a nice life these days.

Love to you all. Little Leon gets a squeeze on his tiny knee. Oh, Techie can have one too!!!

MWAH, Nicey.
                            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

afternon all

still in a bit of a holiday mode here, I have given myself the ekka public holiday today..

and thanks techie for the bronze medal..

hope you are all having a great day ..

Comment

Thanks Bridget I'm just coping with everything better without the wine it's an eye opener alright.

Happy holiday happy

Dad is having another small op under local today, he s in a foul mood and who can blame him,he just shouted the proverbial out of me on the phone, then again he shouted at a nurse who came in when we were talking so not taking it personally - that's a first...

I wish we could have a veggie patch here but renting and they said no cause garden all
                                "done".

Hi to everyone and I'm very jealous of the veggie growing brigade
                                "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Working...
                                X