Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is another of the quilts I have done, this is the fairty quilt, applique and hand beaded, not sure if you will see the beads..

Comment

x posted Cash, sending well wishes for your Dad, and yourself :l

Comment

Wow Lilly that is absolutely superb

Thanks so much for the kind thoughts.
        "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Aro Undies,

Gorgeous work, Lilly - wish I could make out where the beading is - I'm imagining on the fairies wings? Just lovely.

Cashy - just keep racking up those AF days.

Well, it's 11C here and drizzling and that's the forecast for the next four days. So, my little brother is somewhere up in the sky winging his way to a three week romp around Florence, Venice, Rome, Santorini and Mykonos. Me? Jealous? What could I possibly have to be jealous about? Gloating little shit told me that he's changing into his shorts once they're past Singapore. I have however, found a great live flight radar tracker thingie so it will be good fun following his flight. He better bring me back an excellent pressie ...

Comment

Oh Lilly, that's just amazing....and who's that cute little critter giving it the inspection?

Not to be bettered by Happs I took myself off for a very confronting session at the gymnasium horribilis.
            It was more nursing home chic than the vision in lycra that I used to be in days of yore, a little more like geriatric diversional therapy really.....and the over 70's contingent still wooped my arse, but I did manage to maintain consciousness, which is good .....and thence to hang off a treadmill and curse athletes everywhere......Nike, Wilson and the Holy Reebok all.....

Might pass out now.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1364245 wrote: I took myself off for a very confronting session at the gymnasium horribilis.
              What on EARTH's come over you, woman?

Comment

Demonic possession Froglette.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

[QUOTE=tawnyfrog;1364222]Aro Undies,

Gorgeous work, Lilly - wish I could make out where the beading is - I'm imagining on the fairies wings? Just lovely.

Tawn the beading is on the dresses and the wings,you are right, the little dots, are the beading, on most of the dresses..

Comment

Cashregister;1364193 wrote: Wow Lilly that is absolutely superb

Thanks so much for the kind thoughts.
                    thanks Cashy, how did the surgery go for your Dad today...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1364258 wrote: Demonic possession Froglette.
                      :H:H THATS what it is!

What a bloody glorious day Undies...I think we got up to way in the 20 degrees and worked in the vegie garden and did some more fencing, frigging chooks, found another couple of clutches of eggs, dug up potatoes, AGAIN the chooks had demolished them but we have two bowls full...cleaned up the barbie and had a wood fire bbq....now ready to collapse in front of the goggle box...

Comment

Lilly your quilt is absolutely gorgeous!

And Cashy, really hope your dads op went well.

I am missing Sunnygirl too, havent had a dose of Leon for a little bit....

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1364245 wrote: Oh Lilly, that's just amazing....and who's that cute little critter giving it the inspection?.
                          Bridge, that cute little critter giving the inspection, is one of my we doggies, she's a Tibetan Spanial...

how are you feeling after being at the gym, any sore bits ....

Comment

Your little dog is lovely Lilly.

Comment

Looking good Bridge!

http://i3.squidoocdn.com/resize/squi...0-A--a-a-a.jpg

Amazing quiltry Lilly!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Looking good Bridge! Did you actually sweat?

Hi Lillly. Amazing quiltage!

Hiya Noicy and all roo's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X