Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But talk about a drinking culture....it never stops...except for tennis and shopping
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Howdy happy hate the iPad let alone posting from phone welcome back to puter land

Comment

And then I'm off to finish my book before the kiddies get home. Soph won 5 ribbons at athletics carnival today and is in a stage band comp now what a groover( on trumpet) daddy's watching

Comment

myhappyplace;1365407 wrote: Yeah! Express post yourself up here it's bewdiful!
          Has anyone ever really done that? Posted themselves?
          And I'm not talking about Julian Assange.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1365436 wrote: Has anyone ever really done that? Posted themselves?
            And I'm not talking about Julian Assange.
            Wow! Snap...we were just discussing mailing Julian out in a diplomatic pouch...

Anyone see the shorts for the movie Mental? I love Anthony Lapaglia...and its set in....Wollongong...? i think....

Comment

tawnyfrog;1365419 wrote: I'm with him. Can't handle the humidity in Singers. We once had a lovely Undie who lived there called Sweaty Betty. She was great.
              She used to tuck us in. She came back about a year ago and said hello.
              I miss Betts.
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1365441 wrote: Wow! Snap...we were just discussing mailing Julian out in a diplomatic pouch...

Anyone see the shorts for the movie Mental? I love Anthony Lapaglia...and its set in....Wollongong...? i think....
                Really? Mental?
                D pouch was one of the suggestions. Because he can go in a D car, but once he gets out at the airport he's screwed.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1365442 wrote:
                  I miss Betts.
                  Yeah ... she did a really nice gig with Tigger at Raffles and she had a major thing about blokes in white shirts.

Comment

Helicopter off roof a la Vietnam style??

Comment

tawnyfrog;1365445 wrote: Yeah ... she did a really nice gig with Tigger at Raffles and she had a major thing about blokes in white shirts.
                      Was that where the ruffled shirt came in? Seems like a bloody long time ago now...
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Cashregister;1365447 wrote: Helicopter off roof a la Vietnam style??
                        I wonder if they'd shoot him down over British air space?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I dunno bridge that would endanger pilot too - its a conundrum for sure.

Comment

myhappyplace;1365441 wrote: Wow! Snap...we were just discussing mailing Julian out in a diplomatic pouch...

Looks hysterical happy I snort like that when I'm laughing
                            I love him too and Toni Collette...that's a must see!

Comment

Funny, when I was just googling lovely Anthony...hes got a movie coming out about our Julian....talk about six degrees....

Comment

Another must see then...will go a utubing again and have a look....

Comment

Working...
                                X