Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1365484 wrote: Not much on tele tonight.
    Nope, but guess whats being repeated - encore presentation - at 9? its worth it just to see the shorts...and the ham and pineapple...

Comment

Just checked out Mental. Looks good.
      Home from sushi. YUMMO.
      Bridge I need you to kick my butt back to the gym.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Evening all,

Ah, grand gig tonight. And there was some love in the air too. Very noice.

Can't wait for the Kath and Kim movie. Let's hope they don't stuff it up.

Noight.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Associated Press reports an American man named Techie (image below) was found in a construction zone in Victoria Aus. this morning. Local police said the man claims to have flown from the States to assist a woman he identified as Tawny Frog. As the man attempted to enter the property he was greeted by a 9,000 volt electric fence that threw him back approximately 50 yards. On his second attempt, the woman fired two loads of rock salt at Techie while yelling, ?season your stew with THIS jackass!? Police are still trying to locate the woman.

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Cashregister;1365423 wrote: But talk about a drinking culture....it never stops...except for tennis and shopping
            Cashy - one of my brothers lives in singapore and even i was a bit shocked at the drinking culture. I think partly because all of the other chinese parts of my extended family are completely indifferent to alcohol.

byebyebridgetjones;1365442 wrote: She used to tuck us in. She came back about a year ago and said hello.
            I miss Betts.

I miss Betts too. Isnt there a MWO mising persons bureau we can call on ?!

techie;1365613 wrote:
            Associated Press reports an American man named Techie (image below) was found in a construction zone in Victoria Aus. this morning. Local police said the man claims to have flown from the States to assist a woman he identified as Tawny Frog. As the man attempted to enter the property he was greeted by a 9,000 volt electric fence that threw him back approximately 50 yards. On his second attempt, the woman fired two loads of rock salt at Techie while yelling, ?season your stew with THIS jackass!? Police are still trying to locate the woman.

Cheez Techie ......instead of going undercover as part of the roadworks crew, you would have been better to have presented yourself as the 'i'm the answer to your problem - here to asphalt your driveway" bloke.

Rags the skylights are great!

Morning undies!
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Have just received the official invite to my nephew's wedding in May next year. We are going coming hell or high water!!! It is in New York state and I am already excited! I just looked at the road route from NYC and it takes us through 2 places that i have always ben curious about just because of their names - Poughkeepsie and Margaretvile.
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missy, Techie and Roo's to come,

Marvellous Missy. That will be a beaut trip and adventure to be sure.

Techie, you've gotta watch these Aussie sheila's. They shoot first and ask questions later.....if yer lucky.

Raining here, and quite blowy, and that is absolutely maaaagnificent.

A grand day to all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

techie;1365613 wrote: Associated Press reports an American man named Techie (image below) was found in a construction zone in Victoria Aus. this morning. Local police said the man claims to have flown from the States to assist a woman he identified as Tawny Frog. As the man attempted to enter the property he was greeted by a 9,000 volt electric fence that threw him back approximately 50 yards. On his second attempt, the woman fired two loads of rock salt at Techie while yelling, ?season your stew with THIS jackass!? Police are still trying to locate the woman.

If you EVER creep.up.on.me.like.that.again, I'll release the drop bears. Now get cleaned up. Your plane back to the US is departing in an hour. Don't be late now, y'hear?

Cheeses twice.

Morning Undies ... a wild and windy night was had.

Comment

Think the wind headed up the coast last night - it wasnt the bean casserole - so we'll be a little cooler here today..

Morning Undies all...gorgeous sleep in...

Techie you really must address your mud fetish...

Comment

Yeah we had the wind here too.
                      Should see the bloody back yard (that I just got in order)

I've just had the most delicious sleep in Undies. Made sure that everything was shipshape last night so that I could have the pleasure of walking out there to perfect order this morning. Gord I love that.
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Ok people I've showered. While I failed to break into the Frog compound she did embrace me before I was handcuffed by local authorities. Broken, bruised, and severely lacerated, she called me a scumbag. Knowing that is an affectionate Aussie term the EMT folks took me away. I'm back home.

Showered and renewed Undies, I'm heading to Roaring Fork in Scottsdale at 7PM. I asked if Mr. G could play a tune or two there but they said they don't do that. Sad.

Anyway their guacamole is to die for. They add something I can taste but can't identify. I think it maybe a hint of mint but not sure.

I have Leon at the head of the table
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Order is bliss, eh Bridge? I'm enjoying the quiet, locusts still in bed preparing for HOUSWORK SATURDAY - I have a new vacuum cleaner, Mr Happs is at work - he has plans to finish the flue installation just in time for spring....so a little time to potter before I put on my special ear muffs and hit the garden...

Comment

[QUOTE=myhappyplace;1365724]Order is bliss, eh Bridge? I'm enjoying the quiet, locusts still in bed preparing for HOUSWORK SATURDAY - I have a new vacuum cleaner, Mr Happs is at work - he has plans to finish the flue installation just in time for spring....so a little time to potter before I put on my special ear muffs and hit the garden...[/QUOTE:l

Comment

Xposted Techie, I love guacamole, will be there just before 7 to assist with feeding Leon his share...

Comment

myhappyplace;1365726 wrote: Xposted Techie, I love guacamole, will be there just before 7 to assist with feeding Leon his share...
                                :h

Comment

Working...
                                X