Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh FFS

Look. I can hose you before 10 and after 4pm. OK?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1366120 wrote: Come on girls. Break it up or I'll put the hose on youz.
      :H We'll call truce Bridge, ok?

Comment

And...the flue is now being lowered through the hole in the ceiling Undies....repeat....the flue....ok you get the picture...

Comment

Happy, you will get the fire on tonight.... yes

must admit its rather cold here, and to top it off, I've got bloody vertigo, so not much moving around been done here....

and good morning to everyone, hope you are all having a good day, what ever your doing...

Comment

Good morning all.
            Was having a bit of a rude awakening yesterday as Leon didn't want to sleep the night before last, and a sore throat was settling in. So yesterday I went back to bed as much as I could to get rid of it. I think hubs is surprised how much I am kicking him out of bed to be with Leon, before grandma got up instead.
            ANyways, sore throat dissipating, and heading outside in the chilly blue day to have a walk.
            Love you all!
            Oh, and you can see Kath and Kim before the 6th I think if you see it at Chicks in the Flicks. I was thinking about taking my brother when he gets here in a week. Yet I don't think it's his thing.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Morning all
              Going to carry on with my weeding today i am being really lazy this morning as still in my pj,s but it is sunday xxxx
              Hope you all have a great day xx
              :dancin: enguin:
              starting over

Comment

myhappyplace;1366140 wrote: And...the flue is now being lowered through the hole in the ceiling Undies....repeat....the flue....ok you get the picture...
                Oh Happs, your cup will be running over!! Just in time for summer too :H:H

Your brekkie sounds delish Froglette!

Having done a lot of packing over the last couple of weeks, we thought we would start to do some looking at Open Homes this weekend. Just to start doing our homework and get a bit of a sense of what the market is like etc etc. But bugger me, if we didn't find somewhere that ticks all our boxes and is at a reasonable price. It has been on the market for a while, and the owners are leaving it on for another week before they decide whether to rent it out. I've got very attached to the thought of living there over the last 3 hours - it is small but perfectly formed, overlooks the harbor where I swim, is away from the city but very close to it and best of all is on the ground floor with a very nice piece of lawn in front of it. One of the biggest issues for us in terms of moving to having an apartment rather than a house as our Wellington base was how the cats would manage. Anyway, I won't get excited just yet, but it is good to know that there are places out there that are nice.
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Missy, we've done that before too. Its bloody hard when you find something that ticks the boxes straight up. I am now a huge believer in the "meant to be" Frog wisdom....she does think of some good things, that and Laukes bread to name a few...

Various new swear words learned by all today...coupla trips to Bunnings - but at least I scored a coffee - tubes of silicone squishing the wrong way, silicone gun breaking...mmm....I am keeping busy and OUT OF THE WAY....

Lilly hope your vertigo is improving, it really sucks....if I tilt my head to the right really quickly its like a rollercoaster sometimes...i have to put hands over eyes or it feels like I'm spinnng out...

Comment

myhappyplace;1366163 wrote: ..coupla trips to Bunnings - but at least I scored a coffee - tubes of silicone squishing the wrong way, silicone gun breaking...mmm.....
                    Oh I soooo wish I'd posted what I wanted to say earlier this morning which went along the lines of ... "I see a trip to Bunnings in your near future".

Bunnings has this fantastic aisle which stocks what I call Fuskwit Products ... the sort of products you need when the DIYourselfer has an "oops" moment. They sell stuff like No-more-gaps, No-more-leaks, caulking compound, silicone, builders bog, tar paint, spackfiller, wood filler, bam-easy-off-mould, fire-proof cement etc etc etc :H :H :H :H :H

Comment

Morning all just woke up this sleepy thing is still rolling along. That brekky sounded so yummy Tawny - hope the flue is a success happy. Everyone have a lovely day today....v v cold here so probably good I'm in bed, saves on heating bills. Hubby is doing the housework bless his little cotton socks.
                      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

tawnyfrog;1366169 wrote: Oh I soooo wish I'd posted what I wanted to say earlier this morning which went along the lines of ... "I see a trip to Bunnings in your near future".

Bunnings has this fantastic aisle which stocks what I call Fuskwit Products ... the sort of products you need when the DIYourselfer has an "oops" moment. They sell stuff like No-more-gaps, No-more-leaks, caulking compound, silicone, builders bog, tar paint, spackfiller, wood filler, bam-easy-off-mould, fire-proof cement etc etc etc :H :H :H :H :H
                        Fire-proofed, caulked off and burning like curry bum...is gooood....locusts and Mr Happs like a scene from Space Odyssey...fire is fascinating isnt it?

Be well Reggie!

Comment

Nice post Reg. That's a beautiful boat.

Built in Tassie? That's a good test of her construction then sailing her here originally.

Thanks for the links.

'ave a good one punters. Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

myhappyplace;1366197 wrote: Fire-proofed, caulked off and burning like curry bum...is gooood....locusts and Mr Happs like a scene from Space Odyssey...fire is fascinating isnt it?

Be well Reggie!
                            Curry bum....space odyssey....nearly spat orange juice all over but controlled myself and got it up my nose instead
                            "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Oh FFS, I give up.

Nighters all. Catch you tomorrow.

Comment

myhappyplace;1366163 wrote:
                                Lilly hope your vertigo is improving, it really sucks....if I tilt my head to the right really quickly its like a rollercoaster sometimes...i have to put hands over eyes or it feels like I'm spinnng out...
                                Happy it does suck this vertigo, got it real bad this time, even making me feel sick... so hopfully it will be better tomorrow, hubbie is on cooking duties tonight.. so glad I got the new book the other day, spent most of the day reading... its a case of sit/lay down or fall down....

and Hi Mr G, Tawn, Bridge, Missy, Cashy,Sunny, Reg, and anyone I may have missed..

Comment

Working...
                                X