Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1367848 wrote: 'Provoked' to assault someone
    That's interesting....
    There's always 'walking away'....
    It seems the attackee made a racist remark about him.

Comment

Jeez this place is quiet.

You know Nicey, I was just reading the real estate supplement this morning, and I am convinced that the photos are altered or Photoshopped or something. They all just looked too crisp for photos of old houses....or old houses with a funny halo around them:H I actually know one of the houses and it's a total shithole. I'm sure that must be in contravention of some consumer law. It's at very least unethical and misleading.

I really must wear sensible flats to mount and dismount the soapbox. Might end up with an ego injury.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1368481 wrote: Jeez this place is quiet.

You know Nicey, I was just reading the real estate supplement this morning, and I am convinced that the photos are altered or Photoshopped or something. They all just looked too crisp for photos of old houses....or old houses with a funny halo around them:H I actually know one of the houses and it's a total shithole. I'm sure that must be in contravention of some consumer law. It's at very least unethical and misleading.

I really must wear sensible flats to mount and dismount the soapbox. Might end up with an ego injury.
        I love you in flats. Hiya Raggsy. I also saw a pic of KTAB in flats.
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Guitarista;1367883 wrote: Bridge,

are you watching the 'gorrrmay farmer' on SBS on now? He's bought a little farm in Cygnet Tassie and getting veggie patch, pigs, chooks etc together. Noice part of the world, and i know you've thought about Tassie before. Yo!
          Damn, I missed it. I had mentally earmarked it to watch it, but I was cooking up a swag of spag bol. for us to have next week so I don't have to cook as am cleaning the house this weekend for going away, and forgot to turn on the kitchen tv.

techie;1368152 wrote: Anyone ever have Alaskan razor clams?
          Nup. I assume they are a gourmands delight?

tawnyfrog;1368167 wrote:
          Lilly - you've got to post your pics - we'd love to see them. The way I see things - if we enjoy doing something - let others know. They can either be inspired/impressed or if they're not interested, well they can bloody well ignore. Win/win sitch.

After my kremm broolay exercise the other day, I had five egg whites to get rid of so the obligatory pav happened BUT wait!!!! ... here's the difference ... add a couple of chopped up Peppermint Crisps. Fan-bloody-tastic!

Now for Techie ... I'm off to see old Mrs. Google before I can reply ...
          Yes lily start posting.

Tawn, would you send some up urgently please? I'm having a lunch tomorrow with neighbours from down the road who are going to keep an eye on the house. That would be a great dessert. And LOVE the peppermint cris addition. There's something about green colouring in a dessert. Blue is even more bewildering.

Am actually going to do the pancakes on page 103 of DELICIOUS for the lunch dessert. Mr Rags is out at the moment hunting down some KI yoghurt to have with it. Our local Woolworths no longer stocks it... "no call for it, luv".
          We gotta move to where we don't have to make expeditionary forays to hunt down yummy comestibles.

Was passing through Kiama where we used to live, and called in to my butcher there who has bloody fabulous meat at fabulous prices and got 4 humungous , beautiful specially aged Angus T bones. (gasp, $51.00!!!). Will serve them with sweet potato (Mr Rags and Mr guest are diabetics) and a simple salad.

WE ARE PACKED. I have heaps of extra clothes. The teddies voted that Finn and Beethoven go with us. They likewise are packed.
          Have 3 cameras..... and the manuals..

Comment

techie;1368482 wrote: I love you in flats. Hiya Raggsy. I also saw a pic of KTAB in flats.
            Yes I do my best work in them.....
            Well I wonder what mischief these Undies are up to today?
            I must say Techie, I admiire your get-up-and-go lifestyle.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Man! Your dinner guests must be happy campers Rags!
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1368487 wrote: Man! Your dinner guests must be happy campers Rags!
                Hi there Bridge,
                Gee it's ages since we've chatted.

Mr Rags and I are probably going to share a T bone between us. Mr guest is a Maori carnivore. His partner has the devils job trying to get him to eat veggies. But now as he has heart probs and diabetes, he's learing to love his greens.
                And the pancake recipe I read this morning in bed over my morning cup of coffee... (for that reason alone I could never contemplate leaving Mr Rags. He spoils me).
                Now, why are we both sitting at computers in this lovely weather? I have to go plant a grev. firesprite. See you all this evening.

Comment

Your posts are so cute sometimes Bridge. I guess there is something to be said about my lifestyle, but it does have many downsides. I was thinking about Sunny's post about feeling a foot in the bed. It made me feel lonely. It's very disappointing when you realize its your own. While I do love my independence, I very much miss that touch, that something that indicates you're happy next to someone. OK, enough of that. I'm up for dessert :H
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Weak moment for me. Sorry, I'm going to watch MMA fighting on TV !

Techie...OUT!!!

Comment

techie;1368492 wrote: Weak moment for me. Sorry, I'm going to watch MMA fighting on TV !

Techie...OUT!!!
                      MMA?

Comment

Rags;1368488 wrote: Hi there Bridge,
                        Gee it's ages since we've chatted.

Mr Rags and I are probably going to share a T bone between us. Mr guest is a Maori carnivore. His partner has the devils job trying to get him to eat veggies. But now as he has heart probs and diabetes, he's learing to love his greens.
                        And the pancake recipe I read this morning in bed over my morning cup of coffee... (for that reason alone I could never contemplate leaving Mr Rags. He spoils me).
                        Now, why are we both sitting at computers in this lovely weather? I have to go plant a grev. firesprite. See you all this evening.
                        I got some bad food yesterday and have crippling gut cramps:H but you enjoy that sunshine.

techie;1368489 wrote:
                        Your posts are so cute sometimes Bridge. I guess there is something to be said about my lifestyle, but it does have many downsides. I was thinking about Sunny's post about feeling a foot in the bed. It made me feel lonely. It's very disappointing when you realize its your own. While I do love my independence, I very much miss that touch, that something that indicates you're happy next to someone. OK, enough of that. I'm up for dessert :H
                        Do you have eHarmony there? Maybe search foot fetishists:H
                        And by the way, I'm sure it's never too late to find the right one if that's what you want
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi Undies, guess what we bought? and two of them?

Being busy and important on a weekend is bloody marvellous! Rags your food sounds delicious - no pun intended!

Comment

myhappyplace;1368498 wrote: Hi Undies, guess what we bought? and two of them?
                            Llamas?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1368500 wrote: Llamas?
                              Noooo....doing my photobucket thingo....wait a tick....

Comment

One of them is very athletic....we shall call her....Bridget....

Comment

Working...
                                X