Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there Techie.

Corrie, that diet sounds not too bad really, but I would need a lot of self discipline to follow that diet. And I know what my self discipline was like with drinking. But I'll give it a crack for the next 4 days. I am lucky not to have the stresses and stressors that you have.

Comment

coriander;1368837 wrote: Morning all.

After sharing that important info, Ragsy - the detox program was strictly vegan, no animal proteins, no dairy, no sugar, no carbs. They pop you onto fruit, veg juice & veg soup,heaps water. Add emotional stress to the mix & voila - weight loss! Thank goodness they didn't do colonic irrigation, although I'm morbidly curious about what it would be like.

Sun shining here today, & I am formulating plans.
      I'll be back later!
      I have a couple of (Russian) friends in Melbourne who regularly colonically irrigate themselves /each other . They say a lot of fat like substance is discharged. I think they do it for the kinkiness of it. I imagine it would be a weird sensation having warm soapy water pumped up your bottom.

Bridge,
      I think you can buy Miniscule from the ABC bookshop.

Comment

Rags;1368855 wrote: I have a couple of (Russian) friends in Melbourne who regularly colonically irrigate themselves /each other . I think they do it for the kinkiness of it. I imagine it would be a weird sensation having warm soapy water pumped up your bottom.
        Pffft ... lightweights. If they were really serious they'd use hot molten lead.

Comment

Gster, Leon gets to listen to a bit of hip hop now and then.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

tawnyfrog;1368859 wrote: Pffft ... lightweights. If they were really serious they'd use hot molten lead.
            :H:H:H

Comment

sunshinetoday;1368873 wrote: Gster, Leon gets to listen to a bit of hip hop now and then.
              Hullo Leon, you look lovely to-day. Big hug for you.
              Aunty Rags.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1368859 wrote: Pffft ... lightweights. If they were really serious they'd use hot molten lead.
                Just guffawed all over my monitor.

tawny, Happs, Bridge, have you bought your copy of ABC chooks?

Comment

Rags;1368890 wrote: Just guffawed all over my monitor.

tawny, Happs, Bridge, have you bought your copy of ABC chooks?
                  No I haven't my dear, but it'll have to be on the hitlist because as soon as the weather is reliably warm I'm buying some more little Undie namesakes for the pen.....
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hadn't even seen it Rags but now I know it's about will give it to Mr Happs for Fathers day.

Comment

And I remember those oranges from my older sisters parties. As kids we thought they were heaven, but somehow any food that came with a stick was bliss...

Comment

He'll just throbbbbb that!

Comment

The cheese cubes HAD to be Kraft processed cheddar ... in the blue box/packet

Comment

Plastic cheese....mm..mmmmm....
                            French Onion dip with Jatz maybe?
                            Tuna toasties?
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Chicken Marengo! Fry some drumsticks, douse with a can of Mushroom Soup and a can of Tomato Soup and oven for a certain amount of time. Serve on white boiled rice. What's not to throb???

Aaaahhhh ... these young folk ... they don't know what they missed out on ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1368899 wrote: The cheese cubes HAD to be Kraft processed cheddar ... in the blue box/packet
                                I wrote "an ode to plastic cheese in the blue box" and lost it...something about the gooey plasticky goodness...

Comment

Working...
                                X