Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I just realised that it is almost 6pm and I haven't gone home from work yet ...... BECAUSE IT IS STILL LIGHT AND I HADN'T REALISED THE TIME!!! Sorry to shout, but it is just that time of year when one starts to feel optimistic that the long days will be here soon!! And I felt hot today and had to discard a layer of clothing

Corrie - check in soon-ish if you wouldn't mind.
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

HIyas All,

Back with brother and all is good. Soccer semi-final tonight so orf soon to lace up. Catch you all soon!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

WHY?

has decended into our quiet house...OMG the humanity!

WHY daddy?, but why, why, buy why daddy, why, but why?WHY daddy?, but why, why, buy why daddy, why, but why?WHY daddy?, but why, why, buy why daddy, why, but why?WHY daddy?, but why, why, buy why daddy, why, but why?WHY daddy?, but why, why, buy why daddy, why, but why?WHY daddy?, but why, why, buy why daddy, why, but why?WHY daddy?, but why, why, buy why daddy, why, but why?WHY daddy?, but why, why, buy why daddy, why, but why?WHY daddy?, but why, why, buy why daddy, why, but why?WHY daddy?, but why, why, buy why daddy, why, but why?

and our daughter is JUST around the corner, paroting everything he says.
        soon we will have TWO 'why machines' !!! :H :H :H
        AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

aspman;1369263 wrote: WHY?

WHY daddy?, but why, why, buy why daddy, why, but why?WHY daddy?, but why, why, buy why daddy, why, but why?WHY daddy?, but why, why, buy why daddy, why, but why?WHY daddy?, but why, why, buy why daddy, why, but why?WHY daddy?, but why, why, buy why daddy, why, but why?WHY daddy?, but why, why, buy why daddy, why, but why?WHY daddy?, but why, why, buy why daddy, why, but why?WHY daddy?, but why, why, buy why daddy, why, but why?WHY daddy?, but why, why, buy why daddy, why, but why?WHY daddy?, but why, why, buy why daddy, why, but why?

Correct answer='Because I said so'
          If I had anything to impart it would be: Don't enter into discussion. Let's not get confused about who's in charge. (wish I'd done it)
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

aspman;1369263 wrote: WHY?

:H

That's just beautiful Aspy. Have a great week.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Free WhyFi at the Aspy household. :H :H :H

Comment

Brilliant Little Asp! and it doesnt change....just the tone of voice changes...

Comment

At least it's not " no"
                  Soph home sick today poor poppet is not having a good run.
                  Anyone ever watch Red Dwarf? One of the funniest episodes was when the Cat was playing with his Chicken Marengo - " Fly Chicken Marengo...fly"
                  "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Evening/arvo all.
                    Cashy, I used to love red dwarf.
                    Missy, when we visited NZ few yrs back we were struck by the long daylight hours too - often not thinking about dinner until 9 pm when kitchens were closing!

I've had an unassuming day here, except for a nice slow relaxing ride on my mare. We just walked, through our very green & nicely growing wheat crop. Normally this mare is a power house of energy so I thought i'd change things around & just walk. I sung to her, she loved it (the walk, prolly not my singing).

Roasting a turkey thigh for dinner for OH & FIL. I wish my appetite would come back a bit....maybe I need marijuana to calm me down but give me munchies! Ha! Funnily enough, young lupin plants look lots like mari - wonder if you could smoke that?

We are shearing at the moment, it'll take us nearly a week to get through 3800 sheep. Weird mob, shearing teams. Rough as guts but they get stuck into the task.

One thing I've come to notice, which doesn't sit well with me, is the lack of respect both OH & FIL show to the sheep. They are frustrating to work with, sure, but there is no respect for the animal. Annoys me.

Hope everyone has a peaceful evening.

Comment

It's nice to have a look into the rural life Cori.
                      Just watching Underbelly:Badness.
                      There are a lot of secret hoodlum meetings under bridges, aren't there?
                      Why don't the coppers just fill in the space under bridges?
                      Goodnight All.
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

My God - that picture of Leon is incredible. He looks so......... wise. Knowing. Whatever the right word is.

That is all. Please continue
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

myhappyplace;1369271 wrote: Brilliant Little Asp! and it doesnt change....just the tone of voice changes...
                          MHP,
                          I am thinking my past and comparing me with your Avatar !!
                          Its a shame now,terrified ,cant think of it more .
                          Dix
                          A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Guitarista and all,

I am now becoming wider ... may be cause of AF life, I have time now which I used to spend to damage myself in the past .Now I have attempted to present myself in Army thread and here too.I am feeling proud to be here with you senior members .
                            But a shame ! .I cant understand the meaning of this thread tooooooo...
                            Could you please clarify, if this is just a gossip or has something meaning?
                            Thanks
                            Dix
                            A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1369268 wrote: Free WhyFi at the Aspy household. :H :H :H
                              :H:H:H
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

myhappyplace;1369167 wrote: Morning Undies! Look who visited me this morning!

Sunny was on her way to the airport to pick up her brother so stopped in for a cuppa...
                                :l:h:l
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X