Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all,

Leon's sure gonna be a heartbreaker.....

Hi Dixon. Welcome. This thread was mainly created for people living in the southern hemisphere time zones, but everyone is welcome here.

I think today is gonna be somewhat of a corker. Take care everyone.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

myhappyplace;1369170 wrote: And Raggsey, this is what the Telstra people will be like...

This ones called Tech Support...
      I knew there was a reason I should have had children. :H :H

After standing in line for 45 mins I gave up and tried to find a tech at Allphones and Vodaphone. No luck. So afyter fanging over to Oakdale I got back to the Telstra shop at 5. Still big queues. Have booked a tech for 1pm Thursday. It'll probably only take 5 minutes to sort out.
      Happs, is the offer of your children still on?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1369268 wrote: Free WhyFi at the Aspy household. :H :H :H

:H:H

myhappyplace;1369271 wrote: Brilliant Little Asp! and it doesnt change....just the tone of voice changes...
        I know, I was one of them.

Cashregister;1369272 wrote:
        At least it's not " no"

Anyone ever watch Red Dwarf? One of the funniest episodes was when the Cat was playing with his Chicken Marengo - " Fly Chicken Marengo...fly"
        Loved Red Dwarf. Don't remember that episode though.

Comment

Hi Dixon,
          As Mr G says, it's primarily for those in the Antipodes (hmmm what is the opposite of Antipodes) in common time zones and mostly able to understand each others' vernacular.
          We chat about a huge range of interesting topics here ranging from poultry farming, growing vegetables , managing huge wheat properties, to cooking, domestic dramas, lifes little daily highlights, my inability to master the use of my mobile phone, sailing (Reggie has a webcam on his boat sort of), what is troubling us, and watching Leon, the weather , Masterchef and Grand Designs. We're quite an eclectic mob at times, laughing, helping , advising, and just BEING here for each other..

Comment

Rags;1369573 wrote: I knew there was a reason I should have had children. :H :H

After standing in line for 45 mins I gave up and tried to find a tech at Allphones and Vodaphone. No luck. So afyter fanging over to Oakdale I got back to the Telstra shop at 5. Still big queues. Have booked a tech for 1pm Thursday. It'll probably only take 5 minutes to sort out.
            Happs, is the offer of your children still on?
            Rags go to their web site. You may need to download sfw that acts as an interface between your phone and your operating system. Just a thought !
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1369603 wrote: Rags go to their web site. You may need to download sfw that acts as an interface between your phone and your operating system. Just a thought !
              Thanks Techie,
              What the prob is I can download 1 set of pics which are on the phone, but not the other which (I think) are on the sd card. Have looked at various forums for the Galaxy but not muchb help. There's also a bluetooth pic I was sent which won't download. Have downloaded KIES so my computers will talk to the phone, and I can upload music from computer to phone. It's just the damned pics. There's probably a simple solution. I just don't want to have to get into the phone and remove the sd card every time I wnt to download pics... and the mini sd card reader thingy (technical term)_ that plugs into the computer is very easy to lose....

Comment

Rags;1369616 wrote: Thanks Techie,
                What the prob is I can download 1 set of pics which are on the phone, but not the other which (I think) are on the sd card. Have looked at various forums for the Galaxy but not muchb help. There's also a bluetooth pic I was sent which won't download. Have downloaded KIES so my computers will talk to the phone, and I can upload music from computer to phone. It's just the damned pics. There's probably a simple solution. I just don't want to have to get into the phone and remove the sd card every time I wnt to download pics... and the mini sd card reader thingy (technical term)_ that plugs into the computer is very easy to lose....
                Download the sfw from the link that came with the sd card.

Rags I think every provider has a different interface. I can download from my mobile including sd via at&t mobile share.
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning All.
                  Welcome Dixon. We're just in a different time zone to some other threads, that's all. I'm glad you are enjoying your AF life.
                  That's exactly what we try to do here.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

techie;1369620 wrote: Download the sfw from the link that came with the sd card.

Do you mean I insert the card via the sd reader thingy (technical term) and it'll download stuff similar to my CRUZER 16 gig usb sticks? OK I'll give it a crack...... and to think I could write SAS programs a million years ago (but not very well).

Comment

Undies, Undies .... I'm sooo excited, my pants are OUT HERE!

I've spent the last two hours working in the garden in the sunshine without my hoodie!!!!!!! Down to a single layer! Can't remember the last time that happened ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1369681 wrote: Undies, Undies .... I'm sooo excited, my pants are OUT HERE!

I've spent the last two hours working in the garden in the sunshine without my hoodie!!!!!!! Down to a single layer! Can't remember the last time that happened ...
                        Excellent news Frog....I on the other hand have had a shitful giraffe filled morning....now..the day can only get better...

Welcome Dixon, yes, a life without HP is a sad one...put some sauce into your day I say...just make it the right one...

Raggsey, I shall give you my locusts but I have a no return policy so I'm not sure if you have cupboards big enough for them while you are off adventuring....but the offer is always there...:H

Comment

Rags;1369588 wrote: Hi Dixon,
                          As Mr G says, it's primarily for those in the Antipodes (hmmm what is the opposite of Antipodes) in common time zones and mostly able to understand each others' vernacular.
                          We chat about a huge range of interesting topics here ranging from poultry farming, growing vegetables , managing huge wheat properties, to cooking, domestic dramas, lifes little daily highlights, my inability to master the use of my mobile phone, sailing (Reggie has a webcam on his boat sort of), what is troubling us, and watching Leon, the weather , Masterchef and Grand Designs. We're quite an eclectic mob at times, laughing, helping , advising, and just BEING here for each other..
                          Spot on Rags. :l

Comment

And before I jump back into work mode, missing Lilly so hope all is well?

Comment

Hi everyone.
                              A cool & windy day here today, shit I wish spring would come back in full force.
                              Another same ole, same ole day, just trying to muster some enthusiasm....so will cook another 70's favourite, shepherd's pie. Really, i think my culinary world would grind (all pun intended) to a halt if not for mince.
                              I love the comfort food factor in shepherd's pie. hearty, heaps of vege (but no peas, yuck), creamy mash with shit loads of cheese on top. Preferrably bubbling over-flowing onto the oven floor.

Speaking of ovens, does everyone else HATE cleaning theirs? I see a business in Perth has opened up, coming to homes to clean ovens for a fee. Lucky buggars.

Only another week until our 2 days of rural festival, chock full of machinery for the farmers to get a hard-on over, & bugger all for the women. But it's a bit of fun, I get rostered on to serve chips & pies for a coupla hrs n Wed arvo, but it's not bad. I'm in charge of kiddy's entertainment, ironic as
                              a) I don't have kiddies
                              b) I'm a suicidal depressive. HA!!!
                              BUT the highlight may well be me wearing a dress completely made of balloons, made by this mob who have taken a strange liking to me. The bloke leers a bit, excessive saliva. The woman has spiky orange hair. So I will be wearing a dress of balloons, & I hope no-one comes near me with a lit match. Also, sitting down might present as an issue as will getting through doors.
                              Generally the festival is good, many people coming from all around, lots of life injected into this small dreary town over 2 days. I will take some photos of the few days, & get them onto here. I'm sure you'll all be fascinated!

Right, better get moving & I hope you all have a good day.

Comment

Arvo undies,

all is well Happy, was busy with grandkiddies over the weekend, had daughters oldest boy[15] and second youngest daughter she will be 9 in a couple of months, did some sewing with her, I cut out a cushion and she sewed it all together, looks pretty, she was delighted... just finished vacuming the car.. might go and wash it now...

Hi Corie good to see you back...

Comment

Working...
                                X