Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myhappyplace;1370235 wrote: :H yep, used to do that too...didnt come true btw...
    I think in terms of probablility it's slightly weighted towrds the A-D's:H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1370240 wrote: Is that movie Storm Boy????:H
      Yes. And not sure what drive-in they shot it in but it would have been the old Taren Point drivein...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1370246 wrote: I think in terms of probablility it's slightly weighted towrds the A-D's:H
        I fancied someone in the middle of the alphabet and I'd hang onto that stalk like grim death...doing teeny tiny turns....:H

Comment

Are there any still open?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Dunno...

The spraying of the insecticide just killed me laughing....boys are like "whats THAT??"

Comment

myhappyplace;1370252 wrote: Dunno...

The spraying of the insecticide just killed me laughing....boys are like "whats THAT??"
              I know! And the cheesecloth tops took me back abit. Not too far though 'cos I still wear similar:H
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I just had a flashback to the Indian wrap skirt...and my cheesecloth tops....I think we need to go shopping :H

Comment

I've got no idea what you're chatting about, but, really, it doesn't matter.
                  I am simply a person being a person with a person's feelings.
                  When I very sensitive, as in now, I just have to remember you are all lovely people whom I wish to meet one day.
                  Then I remember a statement about wishes being useless thoughts......
                  In the meantime, I want to scrub my face off with harsh sandpaper but i do love you all....fuckin hell, ...........................

Comment

I actually love all of that comfy loose clothing,
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

coriander;1370260 wrote: I've got no idea what you're chatting about, but, really, it doesn't matter.
                      I am simply a person being a person with a person's feelings.
                      When I very sensitive, as in now, I just have to remember you are all lovely people whom I wish to meet one day.
                      Then I remember a statement about wishes being useless thoughts......
                      In the meantime, I want to scrub my face off with harsh sandpaper but i do love you all....fuckin hell, ...........................
                      We're watching Puberty Blues Cori. Happs and I are the same vintage and it's very amusing:H
                      I think you'd like it, it's hilarious....and you can watch it online one the channel TEN website.

Right folks, it's been a hoot but I've got a huge day tomorrow, so I'm out.
                      The biggest tuckage and yummiest snacks to all.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

We're having a flashback, or watching Puberty Blues Corrie. Bridge I think I'm in love with the loose clothing coz of the Winter of the Slice Queens....now a changed woman though. Love the L-Glut..

Right, off to stuff teenagers into bed, exam block coming up. Night Undies.

Comment

X-post Bridge...remember the days when 10 was your curfew to come home? I need to get to bed earlier for sure...

Comment

Storm Boy wow he was 3 years above me at a local high school- he got so much shit!!!
                            I dunno about this remake, I showed Soph the original and she loved it. Showed her the first episode of the new one and the dad having a hand job in the bathroom didnt do it for her! Must admit, the beauty of being a teen back then as I remember was parents didn't matter!!
                            I'm a sucker for the old days - lets have a pash while mum and dad are too busy listening to "Hot August Night"...
                            "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Dads not good ,very afraid ,glad you guys are here btw...it's frightening to lose someone, worse when it's every second day that you are given hope,and then no hope....

Comment

I've gotten into a big brouhaha elsewhere on the site so I will say bye bye for a while. Dad not good and need to put my energy into that, and a big thanks to all of you for being so supportive. I'm still AF and I'm still coping - just on the coping - but I am a bit of a pain in the bum with stuff that seems unfair to me - dog help me I'm an idealist - and sometimes I have to run away md look after my own. Luv yas all. Cashy xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X