Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rags - before I forget or run out of time to get back here, have a wonderously fabulous time in Africa. Be safe, be well and enjoy!!

Hey Ronnie, good to see you!

Is Tawny coming in for little lunch, I've saved her a scone...........
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

Thankyou Nicey,
      I shall, andI'll be sur to put some piccies up when I get back.

And I'm making a last batch of lemon butter before I go.. would you like some for your scones?

Comment

Yes please Rags - I throb lemon butter!
        Mother Theresa

Comment

Have a wonderful trip Rags!!!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

tawnyfrog;1370641 wrote: Oh ... and if somebody wants a happy cry, have a gander at this ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=GBaHPND2QJg&feature=youtu.be[/video]]Som Sabadell flashmob - YouTube
            Happy cry - check

Docs visit - check

Off to do some work...Raggsey if you are about and not super B&I have a fantabulous trip!

good to see you to Ronnie...

Comment

I loved the Beethoven!! I cried too - why??!! Loved the little girl in red conducting from up the lampost!!

Rags have a great time! I still have the little collection of bling there for the teddies, but things have been more than usually hectic here, so I haven't got around to sending them off!

Nicey, I am well and truly over house-hunting. Mr B and I are going to have a(bother) long talk on the weekend and potentially re-think things. Last weekend we went to look at his house up the line a bit (which we were going to do up) and I think it will involve a lot more work and money than I initially thought. I honestly dont think I've got the energy to do it. Anyway, I'll let you know!

I still miss my bhagru (is that what they were called??) skirts too. I liked the smell of them - they were very distinctive :H
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1370733 wrote: I loved the Beethoven!! I cried too - why??!! Loved the little girl in red conducting from up the lampost!!

I still miss my bhagru (is that what they were called??) skirts too. I liked the smell of them - they were very distinctive :H
                Two things before I work....:H....I loved people's faces - you know how normally everyone is too cool to react? loved the natural reactions - remember your snow in the Mall thing Missy? like that...

And the smell of the skirts - like an Indian shop....or India if I ever get there

Comment

It's really, really distressing to see people you've come to 'know' here (other threads) so upset and in crisis.....:upset:

I feel sick to my stomach but can't DO anything!

Loves yous all - hope you know it!!! :upset::l:h

Anyway, I'll check later, but through a hand over my eyes with my fingers spread just a little so I can only peep .....
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

[quote]nicelife;1370698 wrote: Yes please Rags - I throb lemon butter!

OK, just finished it. Give a bit to cool down. I made it a bit tart. Yummy.

techie;1370699 wrote: Have a wonderful trip Rags!!!
                    Techie thanks. Here's what was happening with the phone. I assumed I just plugged the phone to the computer and everything would happen via sofware on both chattingto each other in a friendly way a bit like we Undies, but no.
                    What I have to do is:
                    In my pohone go to SETTINGS then
                    MORE then
                    USB UTILITIES then
                    CONNECT STORAGE. I then have to press that BEFORE I put the cable in the phone.
                    Then a little green robot appears with the message TURN ON USB STORAGE.
                    I have to press this then the green robot changes to a hue of orange and it comes with a message it is connecting.
                    Finally, it comes up on the computer and I then choose which driver,,, the phone or sd card.

YE BLOODY GODS!!!! I reckon I deserve an honourary degree for learning that. Well Mr Rags does actually. Mr Rags had accompanied me to the TELSTRA shop and it was actually him who said "hang on, connect that before you do the next step" We'd been with the techo for over 30 minutes.

Now tell me Techie, as a technical person, why should an ordinary post war baby boomer know to do that???

So if any of you Undies own a Galaxy twoS, that's how you download. Got it?

myhappyplace;1370729 wrote:
                    Happy cry - check

Off to do some work...Raggsey if you are about and not super B&I have a fantabulous trip!

QUOTE]

Thanks Happy. Getting all tummy twirls of anticipation..
                    We're doing last bits of washing, ordering take away pizza for tonight.
                    MR Rags has been so wonderful (even though I forgot our 25th wedding anniversary yesterday.
                    He's been doing all the vacuuming and making beds as my back is still pretty shot.

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post
                    I loved the Beethoven!! I cried too - why??!! : Loved the little girl in red conducting from up the lampost!!

Rags have a great time! I still have the little collection of bling there for the teddies, but things have been more than usually hectic here, so I haven't got around to sending them off!

Nicey, I am well and truly over house-hunting. Mr B and I are going to have a(bother) long talk on the weekend and potentially re-think things. Last weekend we went to look at his house up the line a bit (which we were going to do up) and I think it will involve a lot more work and money than I initially thought. I honestly dont think I've got the energy to do it. Anyway, I'll let you know!

So did I to cry, and so did I to little girl. Yes, everyone was smiling, happy.
                    Missy, with your getting ready to move, things must be hectic and at times a bit fraught. I will be over there in Nov but no closer than Roorua. Can you hold off sending till we get back early Oct? We have neighbour collecting mail but don't want it accidentally RTS.
                    Usually I have people write OK to leave at front door, but obviously can't this time.

I'm taking a wrap round indian skirt I got in India when I was doing that Buddhist pilgrimage with the Sri Lankans. You'll all no doubt see a pic of me init when I get back. Also taking a wrap I got in Solomons. Yeah, I know I look tubby in it but it does the job eh?

Comment

techie;1370614 wrote: I'd go with the Labne balls. If they don't eat them they can play with them. Food should be fun!
                      :H

Went with the classic quick quiche and all was well.
                      I don't mean to keep on about this virus that I've had, but it's really knocked me into next week. One day out and I'm shattered and need a little lay down.
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

nicelife;1370797 wrote: It's really, really distressing to see people you've come to 'know' here (other threads) so upset and in crisis.....:upset:

I feel sick to my stomach but can't DO anything!

Whats happening? What thread?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1370826 wrote: :H

Went with the classic quick quiche and all was well.
                          I don't mean to keep on about this virus that I've had, but it's really knocked me into next week. One day out and I'm shattered and need a little lay down.
                          Bridge, are you able to take any time off work? Get your child to cook for you? If I was nearby I'd bring over some lasagne for you.

Look after yourself my love.

Comment

That impromptu performance is one of the best things I've ever seen. Why do you cry ?
                            It's got me just staring...

Time to snap out of it and start thinking about lemon curd. We got to raid the most amazing orchard today, and I've never seen lemons like them.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Rags;1370831 wrote: Bridge, are you able to take any time off work? Get your child to cook for you? If I was nearby I'd bring over some lasagne for you.

Look after yourself my love.
                              That's really kind Raggsy. I'm Ok, but I''ll be picking up a damn good tonic preparation tomorrow.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

The post by ANN21 - too awful....what will happen??..!!
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X