Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw that a bit earlier.

Mr G has given some practical suggestions. Thankyou Mr. G.

Comment

Evening all,

Safe travels Rags! What an adventure. Can't wait for reportage and pics. (especially a couple of you in Indian dress wrap thingy :h)

Have a good one.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Evening all,

Safe travels Rags! What an adventure. Can't wait for reportage and pics. (especially a couple of you in Indian dress wrap thingy :h)

Have a good one.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Raggsy, I have to leave a goodbye note for you now, tucked under your pillow. I've got a mental day on tomorrow so I might miss you.

ENJOY
          ENJOY
          ENJOY
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1370836 wrote: That impromptu performance is one of the best things I've ever seen. Why do you cry ?
            It's got me just staring...

Time to snap out of it and start thinking about lemon curd. We got to raid the most amazing orchard today, and I've never seen lemons like them.
            Cried at the music - always cry at that piece...throb it...

Discovered mulberry trees near the creek where we walk today. Full of not quite ripe fruit. Going to do some liberating when they are ripe....

Watching Jamie squeeze salad vege....its a bit boggling...

Hope you feel better soon too Bridge and Rags you know the piccie of you in our favourite skirt is now mandatory?

Comment

Mr G .

Thankyou. We're going to have a wonderful time.

Ooooh , I just went to get my jammies and tucked under the pillow was a lovely little note from Bridge.

Thankyou.

I shall really enjoy it.

See you all in 5 weeks.

Please all of you,take care.

I love you.

Raggsy.

Comment

myhappyplace;1370936 wrote: Cried at the music - always cry at that piece...throb it...

Discovered mulberry trees near the creek where we walk today. Full of not quite ripe fruit. Going to do some liberating....

Oooh I have to get another to replace the one that split. I love mulberries.

Watching Jamie squeeze salad vege....its a bit boggling...

Hope you feel better soon too Bridge and Rags you know the piccie of you in our favourite skirt is now mandatory?
                Oh dear Dog, what've I let myself in for.
                It still SMELLS of Channai, even though I've washed it heaps of times.....

OK off to a bit of tv then to bed.

Comment

Mwah, Raggsie. Take special care.

Comment

Have the best time Rags. Remember we are the travelling Undies that live vicariously through your piccies so go to it...and be safe...xx

Comment

I've got a hell of a lot of lag again here tonight, off and on. Has anyone else?
                      It might be a 'local' thing tonight.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1370941 wrote: I've got a hell of a lot of lag again here tonight, off and on. Has anyone else?
                        Yep....me too....took me ages to log on and I've noticed the double post thing is happening across the boards...

wish I had a satellite...but not cellulite...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1370941 wrote: I've got a hell of a lot of lag again here tonight, off and on. Has anyone else?
                          Oui mam.

Comment

Hmm. I'm getting the irrits with it.
                            I might head off to crime and investigation channel for the evening.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hmmm ... the satellite is behaving beautifully so I'm ok ... and having watched the Tassie Farmer ... I'm thinkin' .... Bridge .... Tassie .... they've got fertile soil ... cool climate ... all the stuff you throb ...

just sayin'

Comment

Yay - Friday!

We have young friends coming for the weekend, the house is almost clean, and we are having a couple of days off house moving activities
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X