Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Friday!!!!!

I hope you all have a fantastically marvelous time today - whatever it is you decide to do.

Bit chilly here at postcode 2151, but my hair still looks gorgeous 'cos I slept sitting upright.....:H

MWAH!! :l:h
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

Morning All.
      Funny Froglette I do think a lot about Tasmania. Sapphy's net might be a problem. Real estate is so damn reasonable down there too. Now that would be a change.
      Better find my energy thiss morning. I've got a hell of alot to catch up on.

Go hard or go home Undies.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Tawny, will you be in for little lunch today? I've kept your scone from yesterday and Rags has left us with some yummy, yet tarty lemon butter! Or are you getting a pedi and a hair do today?
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

Morning Missy, Nicey and Bridgey, Yes please, Nicey - I'll be there for little lunch but no need for the pedi and hair job - I'll be wearing my gloves and a beanie.

Comment

Morning,

Well, the Paraolympics opening was an absolute blast, and sure surpassed the other one for mine. Bright lights, soaring rockets exploding colourfully in the London night sky as i do whenever i see the Jones girl, Stephen Hawking, Liz, Phil, and people from all over coming together. Marvellous. Catching up with Hawks for a cuppa later, he asked me to ponder the big issues with the question.....'Hey Gbloke........why?' I said....Whhoo Hawks, you almost had me for a minute there, before responding with......'why not mate?' With that, he picked up the tab, and we headed orf to Camden town for some late night action with the Ukraine and Brazillian contingents.

Now Hawks has been off the turps for awhile now, and it wasn't long before the convo turned to AF life. We spoke about how when sober for say, over 30 days and beyond, our core usually becomes quite balanced and relaxed. We generally just feel really good physically overall. And from this core stability and balance, we find we can handle just about anything life throws at us. We can deal with stuff. The sober life gives me that. It provides stability and peace, and.......unlimited hope.

Vegemite and fresh home grown avocadoe on toast this morning. Noice.

Safe travels Rags. Safe travels everyone.

Get a dog up ya. Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Undies all. I am worming the whole family. They're all cranky so they obviously need it. That is all.

Comment

Morning all
                Busy here for the next couple of days with the preparations for teeball
                Cant wait to start coaching again
                Rags hope you have a great holiday
                Right im off to start my lovely day xxxx
                :dancin: enguin:
                starting over

Comment

If anyone wants to borrow my 3 boys for any jobs that you need doing they are free so long as you take them for at least 2 days and you must take all 3. I cant even have my morning coffee in peace today!
                  :dancin: enguin:
                  starting over

Comment

This is the trip we're doing Undies. Starting 1st Sept.

See the REAL Africa with Intrepid Travel

Then after that, 4 days angkor wat and Vietnam.

I think this is the Vietnam tour we're doing...

See the REAL Vietnam with Intrepid Travel

Comment

ronnie;1371316 wrote: If anyone wants to borrow my 3 boys for any jobs that you need doing they are free so long as you take them for at least 2 days and you must take all 3. I cant even have my morning coffee in peace today!
                      G'day Ronnie,

Hopefully the boys will transfer that energy to T-ball. lol. Have a great day. 'Tis a corker here.

MWO Update : Ann 221 has just checked in and say's she's back from hospital, receiving treatment, and ok.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Rags;1371321 wrote: This is the trip we're doing Undies. Starting 1st Sept.

See the REAL Africa with Intrepid Travel

[
                        You beeewdy Rags! Safe travels.

Comment

Thanks Mr G. Just going now to get changed.

Hey Undies.... I bet some of you could have a bit of fun and mischief with Dancing Girls thread. I'm sorely tempted but not enough time.

Stay well and happy.

My loveing kindness to you all.

Comment

Have a GREAT time Rags :l:l:l
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hope you have a fantastic time Rags...

Comment

Hey there dear Undies have a wonderful weekend :h
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X