Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoo's and Innashnal guests, August 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, for the lovely Mr & Mrs Rags....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCca5mPMp9A[/video]]Toto - Africa - YouTube
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Afternoon everyone,
      a blowy & warm day here, the trusty old mate the blowfly is back & highly energetic.
      I am so glad that Ann221 has checked back in, must admit it's pretty raw for me but I can identify.
      So far today i've done 2 loads washing, amputated 1 ear from a ewe with cancer, stitched up throat of another sheep, made salad rolls for the boys proving that I am indeed a good Stepford wife.
      Stirly called me last night, that woman is incredible. She is dead set GORGEOUS (I've seen photos!!!) & has a heart bigger than most countries. What a treat she is.
      Jackieclaire called me the other night, again, what an absolute gem to talk to her - she is just a bright ball of energy. I want to hug her!
      Somehow it makes me feel much more connected to hear a voice on the other end of the phone ( I remember Missy, how kind you have been) , or receive a lovely photo (thanks Sunny!) or get hankies when I need them (thanks Happy!).
      it is surreal, & good, & I reckon G-bloke has the sexiest voice.
      Whilst it is as windy as all shit, I have a phone consult with my counsellor then I'm going to ride "The Whore" - the new name for my mare, who - whilst being my favourite - has been a troll lately so I'm having to get all bossy & assertive.......which you might or might not imagine.....
      I hope to check in over the weekend.
      Bad news for the balloon dress - it will be very very windy. I might need sandbags in my shoes to keep me grounded.

Comment

Evening Undies! Quiet drawer? Indian meatballs for dinner and hugest strawberries for dessert 99c for half a kg how good is that!

3 new chickies purchased today, and just hatched today too - Missy, Lilly and little Raggsey....huge difference in size between the new ones and Bridget and Lacey - one week, who would figure? Photos tomoz...they are very cute and very funny...

Hope you dont float off with the ballon dress Corri and yes sandbags might be the go...

Comment

myhappyplace;1371475 wrote: Evening Undies! Quiet drawer? Indian meatballs for dinner and hugest strawberries for dessert 99c for half a kg how good is that!

3 new chickies purchased today, and just hatched today too - Missy, Lilly and little Raggsey....huge difference in size between the new ones and Bridget and Lacey - one week, who would figure? Photos tomoz...they are very cute and very funny...

Hope you dont float off with the ballon dress Corri and yes sandbags might be the go...
          Happy - have I got this right?? Are there now two Missy undie-chooks??!! (TF has a Missy as well)
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Confirming I have a Missy chook.

Comment

Miss Behaving;1371477 wrote: Happy - have I got this right?? Are there now two Missy undie-chooks??!! (TF has a Missy as well)
              Yes - I knooow....but this Missy is a Buff Sussex, Lilly is a Light Sussex and Raggsey is a Bantam Silkie....they are sooooo cute...

Missy is sticking up for the other two little ones, holding her own and giving Bridget and Lacey the look....

I think you'll like your namesake

Comment

Never realised I'm such a lawbreaker - now have 12 chooks....

Comment

Miss Behaving;1371477 wrote: Happy - have I got this right?? Are there now two Missy undie-chooks??!! (TF has a Missy as well)
                  Looks like I've got some competition.......
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Dog Undies...how slow is everything? might pull the pin shortly and play elsewhere...if I dont speak again have a lovely evening and brush your teeth before bed...

Comment

Reggie;1371485 wrote: Do any of you have roosters????? ..Shit Happs 12 girl chooks ..is that trying to balance out for the three boys you had:H
                      My secret is out Reg...at one point pre chickens it was just me and Maysi the cat....now chicks rule...

Comment

Still got her....all good there....nice avartar, if I ever get out on real dirt I shall get a rooster and name him....

Comment

Herbert....

Comment

:H:H no - he'd defo be a Reggie....

Comment

Reggie;1371485 wrote: Do any of you have roosters????? ..
                              No. I told you. I'm single.:H
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Confession time AGAIN....

Comment

Working...
                                X