Army Thread Thursday 2nd August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1358713 wrote: Where did ya get rid of the oul lad to?? Free gaff sounds truly delightful:H
    Molls. You were missing yesterday. Read back he gone Galway races for 3 days

Comment

mollyka;1358712 wrote: Well Tabbers dear My fella lurches ever so quietly out of the bed at 5.15 - thumps ever so gently round lookin for shirts and toothpaste, hammers silently on his phone cos the alarm won't turn off and clatters every single dish in the house in a calm serene manner before heading out the door at 5.30 - so........... yep - just don't have to face the M50 - just the shaggin Rsomethingsomething to the hell-hole of solitude in Garristown
      I will see your solitude of Garritstown and raise you an industrial park in West Dublin......LOL at hubby with elephant feet. Benji get thee to the gym, you will thank me later.

Ding ding 7am, laters folks.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Posted yesterday

Roight - need to shift my arse or risk getting damaged by a manic cleaning crew.
        I am getting dagger looks here from the cleaners who are here for a 'deep clean' of our manky offices.

Gonna hide the dead bodies & head for the hills.

BTW I have a free gaff next 3 days. Mr Satz gone to Galway Races - Galway Races 2012 | Galway Festival Betting | Schedule | Ladies Day | Results
        Come on over for a MAD party ? Bring the hunkmobile Molls. and food

I'll be slobbing around with no-one ( aka Victor ) nagging me

Not going to make the bed
        or wash me coffee cups

Comment

mollyka;1358723 wrote: Are the Galway Races on already? Simon ran away to them when he was 16 --- won a fortune! Does himself gamble or is it just for the craic? - 3 days to yourself ---- luverly! We're heading to Glengarriff on Sunday with all Joe's biker mates --- wot am I like
          Oh, and Simon and Laura have asked Joey to be Godfather to Jamie --- he is just chuffed!! Hope Adam doesn't get the hump, but Joey and Simon would be closer so.......
          Ah that's loverly re Joey. :l
          Yup Mr Satz LURVES the horsies - goes to all the meetings. Quite cute really . Him and his twin heading off on their holliers all excited. Of course SIL has to go and ruin it. She goes to EVERY dog fight
          There to be noticed of course in her finery PUKE

Comment

Tipps i didn't know mrs T had been to Ireland? you have to come next time if there will be one. Patty i would love to get to France i have never been maybe next year if i can save which is tough on benefit but cud be worse. The sun has just come out if it lasts. Hi to Satz Molly and ktab. More coffee here tyhen brekkie.:cupajoe:

Comment

Off to the workhouse. Catch up later.

Comment

morning folks, sounds like everyone is busy, slept shite for the last two nights, loads of anxiety, quite normal for my disorder at times, so hoping to get some sleep or rest today, wishing everyone a good day
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning, feel crap think I got food poisoned up the north yesterday,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Kitten viewing
                    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Late good morning from moi.

Smoking cessation thingy this morning and I have absolutely normal carbon levels now. Just like all the other non-smokers.:l

Bit pleased with meself.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning....yawn
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

mollyka;1358815 wrote: Morning mama bit Marie-celestish round here today - first day I've had Internet an they all bugger off :-( how r u?
                          I'm here Mollerooney !!!

Comment

Hopping in & out when yer man here is not peering over my shoulder - the gobdaw !oke:

Comment

Kittens reserved. hi Molly Im here wearing new purple top from nomads
                              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Kitten names for 2 tortie girls

Comment

Working...
                                X