MICK HAS 30 DAYS AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MICK HAS 30 DAYS AF

Congratulations Mick on your achievement! You have been an inspiration for others.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

MICK HAS 30 DAYS AF

Thank you

Hi all,firstly I would like to thank every single one of you for supporting me to get to the 30 day mark.For me this was a test to prove to myself that I could do it...in the end we did it.Whether I could have done it on my own we will never know...fact is I didnt have to.I came to this site probably as a last resort,hoping that by some miracle it could be fixed..probably not without too much effort.It is not fixed I have been af for 30 days,which that number of days ago seemed like a massive target to reach.What I did finfd on this site,was a group of friendly helpful people who, despite each of us thinking we are a one off,willing to share their experiences for the benefit of others, supporting each other whilst having at times..shall we say some lively debating issues .I accepted this as hopefully I was accepted.It is not an easy ride, you must do your own part too with determination and honesty, but again that is being part of a supportive family.As you can see ,this started for me as a site to look at for help and support..it quickly becomes part of your life.
      My next target?? 60 days
      My ultimate target..af forever, however I am not foolish enough to have such a long distance target without stepping stones
      One thing I definitely want to do is keep going on this site, irrespective of forums..bar one and that is my personal choice.
      I hope and want to be in a position to help others as I have been helped..its so nice seeing peoples posts and outlooks changing as they start to understand they can beat this monster,so I will be around for a long time yet.
      Finally, before I go I would like to thank those individual people who helped and still help me.They know who they are...from starting out as names on a website I class them now as my very special friends
      Thank you all
      Mick :l:l
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MICK HAS 30 DAYS AF

:goodjob: Mick.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

MICK HAS 30 DAYS AF

CONGRATS ON 30 AF DAYS MICK!!!:goodjob:
          YOU MADE IT!!! SORRY I'M LATE WITH THIS.

Comment

MICK HAS 30 DAYS AF

thanks K Tab ......... Satz..you still beat me!!!!:H:H:H
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MICK HAS 30 DAYS AF

Only way out of this is for me to drink solidly for 2 days and let you catch up.
              Now I like you Michael - but not that much :H
              BTW we are now non - drinkers ok.?

Comment

MICK HAS 30 DAYS AF

BRAVO MICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

MICK HAS 30 DAYS AF

Well done Mick!!!

"I like people too much or not at all."
                  Sylvia Plath

Comment

MICK HAS 30 DAYS AF

Well done Mick. :goodjob: :goodjob:
                    AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

MICK HAS 30 DAYS AF

Thanks Library and madmans

Comment

MICK HAS 30 DAYS AF

oops apologies forgot you there mama :l

Comment

MICK HAS 30 DAYS AF

Well done Mick keep at it,Its so worth it :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                          X