X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 4th August

Good morning, folksies

Inchy, I hope you're doing OK :l

Foxy: the white elephant room is our lounge. We hardly ever use it, hence the name. Most time is spent in the family room, which is next to the kitchen.

I must have had some kind of sleep deficiency. Despite my afternoon / evening nanna nap, I slept like a log. The sleep fairy was very kind.

Have a lovely Saturday, whatever it is you have planned. I imagine JC will be polishing her halo, Tabbers either in or contemplating his garden, Whizzie off for a run, Molly dealing with menfolk and being mother-hennish about babes, Satzy anticipating a completed kit hen, Expattie sneaking a ciggie and taking Pug Dog for a walk, Pinkeroo working on her fitness levels, P3 & Tigger having a mad time, Mario hopefully recovering from his tummy bug, Foxy having a 2nd coffee and avoiding the cherry tree, and so the list goes on.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

tiptronic_ct;1359729 wrote: Good morning, folksies

Inchy, I hope you're doing OK :l

Foxy: the white elephant room is our lounge. We hardly ever use it, hence the name. Most time is spent in the family room, which is next to the kitchen.

I must have had some kind of sleep deficiency. Despite my afternoon / evening nanna nap, I slept like a log. The sleep fairy was very kind.

Have a lovely Saturday, whatever it is you have planned. I imagine JC will be polishing her halo, Tabbers either in or contemplating his garden, Whizzie off for a run, Molly dealing with menfolk and being mother-hennish about babes, Satzy anticipating a completed kit hen, Expattie sneaking a ciggie and taking Pug Dog for a walk, Pinkeroo working on her fitness levels, P3 & Tigger having a mad time, Mario hopefully recovering from his tummy bug, Foxy having a 2nd coffee and avoiding the cherry tree, and so the list goes on.
    What a lovely post to wake up to Tips:goodjob: What a great summary.

I am indeed off for a 17 mile training run (Got a marathon in late September)

Comment

Morning tippers, stop pinching the sleep fairy, lol
      Well this little pink cat has been avoiding doing exercise, been a bit lazy recently, i need to get back on the ball
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

hiya mrs A
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning LPC. Have a great Saturday, earning loads of money today? Just read Inchys post from last night. I am so sorry Inchy I hope you are OK

Comment

yeah Mrs A off to work soon, loads of money, i wish, lol, I get just enough money to get by, but its ok.

sending good vibes to inchy
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Yep you got it, p3 and tigger going up to london if she can last the morning without beating up her brother, and having a mad time..
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

pingu1997;1359765 wrote: Yep you got it, p3 and tigger going up to london if she can last the morning without beating up her brother, and having a mad time..
                enjoy London
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning all.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

In chains very sorry to hear about your father,hope you get through this ok or aswell as one can,may he rest in peace.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Mornin all. Yep kit hen taking shape. 3 days of peace at an end. Mr Satz en route. Mad tearing about to clean up and water his feckin hanging baskets. I mean HELLO it hasn't stopped raining since March

Comment

I'm afraid I've taken yet another nanna nap. This time an early morning one. I've now had three sleeps in the past 18 hours. Maybe buy some supps today?
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1359799 wrote: I'm afraid I've taken yet another nanna nap. This time an early morning one. I've now had three sleeps in the past 18 hours. Maybe buy some supps today?
                          Why Tipp. My reflexologist says. Sleep and naps are GOOD. Not a sign of age but of renewing the mind and body. In the East they do it all the time. We've forgotten its a good thing. Enjoy it :l

Comment

That's why babies sleep so much. They still know its good

Comment

satz123;1359803 wrote: That's why babies sleep so much. They still know its good
                              I think Sunny next door might disagree - little Leon has been keeping her busy lately.

But yeah... nanna naps are good. It just wreaks havoc with planned activities. Not that I'm particularly active, mind you.
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X