• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 4th August

Maybe stop calling them nanna naps? Power naps. Much more manly:H

Comment

satz123;1359812 wrote: Maybe stop calling them nanna naps? Power naps. Much more manly:H
      Hands off the naming convention
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Have to go admire kit hen and then gym
        Let's resume in avo or eve ?
        Later gaters:l.

Comment

See ya Satzy
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I'm off as well, folksies. See ya in a bit.
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning Tipperooooooooooo, Our Whizzy, Pinkerooooooo, Pingupurplepantaloons,mariooo, Satzuma

Going to see if we can set the O' limpick record for getting round friggintesco today so Mr JC can watch 48 hours of TV in one day.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1359729 wrote: Good morning, folksies

Inchy, I hope you're doing OK :l

Foxy: the white elephant room is our lounge. We hardly ever use it, hence the name. Most time is spent in the family room, which is next to the kitchen.

I must have had some kind of sleep deficiency. Despite my afternoon / evening nanna nap, I slept like a log. The sleep fairy was very kind.

Have a lovely Saturday, whatever it is you have planned. I imagine JC will be polishing her halo, Tabbers either in or contemplating his garden, Whizzie off for a run, Molly dealing with menfolk and being mother-hennish about babes, Satzy anticipating a completed kit hen, Expattie sneaking a ciggie and taking Pug Dog for a walk, Pinkeroo working on her fitness levels, P3 & Tigger having a mad time, Mario hopefully recovering from his tummy bug, Foxy having a 2nd coffee and avoiding the cherry tree, and so the list goes on.
                Good morning Army
                Tips-you know us so well!:H
                Going to check yesterday's thread.:l

Comment

Morning all Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
                  February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

:hallo: hello again

Must-do chores done & dusted. The rest can wait. About to settle in for a good stretch of olympics - enjoying the athletics, even though I sucked at any kind of sport myself.

If I fall asleep on the couch, so be it. Could I be suffering from narcolepsy or summat?
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

morning Army
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

In London and Morgan has been on a tube so he's happy. and Tiggers under the table in the spaghettihouse...
                        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Did a mega pay day type shop. Got a freezer full of food.

Been the worst morning yet for the no smoking, but now bought meself some nicotine gum.

Says in me instructions should get better by day 10. Blooming well hope so or I'm afraid I may get a tad pissed off.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1359912 wrote: Did a mega pay day type shop. Got a freezer full of food.

Been the worst morning yet for the no smoking, but now bought meself some nicotine gum.

Says in me instructions should get better by day 10. Blooming well hope so or I'm afraid I may get a tad pissed off.
                            Hope the craving has gone as I type I think 10 days is realistic for the cravings. I read somewhere that Nicotine is more addictive than heroin. Keep chewing the nicotine gum.

Just done a 17 mile run which I would never have survived if I was still smoking.

Comment

Just done 2 quick crosswords and the cravings gone.

:goodjob: on 17 miles. Might have a go at 17metres tomorrow.

Orff to have a bit of O'limpix and sumfing to eat.

Backinabit.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1359912 wrote: Did a mega pay day type shop. Got a freezer full of food.

Keep going Jc...
                                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Working...
                                X