Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do they make non alcoholic beer ?

All........

I offend wondered why they bother to produce non alcoholic beer. It's not for the true conisour, they won't touch the stuff. (non-alcoholics) Is it then for the alcoholic? So that we can once again taste the robust flavor that we are depriving our selves from? NO.........! We all know that the alcoholic drinks beer to get drunk. So......Who is this beer for? ..........................IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

non drinkers i reckon. The only other time i've seen non-alcoholic beverages served was at my Mormon brother-in-laws wedding. I guess they wanted the "look" of the alcohol without the alcohol - celebration and all that - I couldn't see the point myself - it was revolting stuff - pretend champers - ugh

Cashy

Oh and I can vouch for the fact that he was never a drinker
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Cash,

Pretend beer for pretend drinkers..................................What a concept!
      Ok that sort of make sence in a preverse kind of way..............IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

I guess they must feel they are missing out on something?

What with no coke, coffee, booze, ciggys.....well it's nice to at least have caffeine left in my life !!

At least I got to french kiss before i got married, amongst other things. But they are happy and that's the main thing - let them drink sparkling grape juice!

Cash

Comment

It is there to make money for someone off someone that thinks it will help them
          or maybe it is there to lure those who want to stop drinking alcohol back into drinking it so they can make more money...you know keep a similar taste there...but not quite right..so they go back to the "good" stuff...
          Or...
          Control the Mind

Comment

hehehehe.

C

Comment

They make it for the non-drinkers who like the taste and feel of a cold beer. BLECH!

Comment

Working...
              X