X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday 5th August

Good morning Army.
    Lovely to wake up with a clear head.

Just waiting for my lift down to London to watch the Olympic Marathon and hopefully some of the athletics.

50 years ago Marilyn Monroe died.

Sunday 5th August

Morning Mrs A, the olympic marathon should be a great watch, hope you enjoy ur self. I'm gonna go to the walk in centre today and see what they make of this rash ive got. I get all kinds with working in social care in such close proximity to people but this rash just wont go away and no creams seem to be working, then im off to see my sister and my niece
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Sunday 5th August

Morning Anon Pinky and all to come. Enjoy the matathon in London anon sounds likde a good day out in London for you i have never been there tho i have visited other cities in UK. Oh i hope you get somethingfor you rash Pinky it sounds uncomfortable but they shold be able to help. Off to sunday worship for 10 and not sure what i'm doing for the afternoon but i'll go to my regular sunday AA meeting. Have a nce sunday whatever your plans.:cupajoe::lilangel:

Comment

Sunday 5th August

Good morning Whizzie, Pinky & Foxy

The weekly shopping beckons. Nothing specific planned for today, though.

Have a lovely Sunday, folksies.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Sunday 5th August

I don't usually post photos (I'll erase this in a bit so please don't repost!) But here we are! Expat and little one. He's getting so tall-but I'm kind of short. We had a lovely evening just walking around Paris.
          So..what's everyone up to this Sunday????

Comment

Sunday 5th August

Awwwwww, that's a lovely piccie Expattie :l

Is it my imagination or have you lost quite a bit of weight? Had to smile at the sandals & socks combo - that's how we identify tourists from Europe :H
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Sunday 5th August

Morning tipps and expat. Your photo of is fab expat your son is getting tall and you look great and so slim. Well i best get ready to go and shower. Be back later. :wavin:

Comment

Sunday 5th August

See you laters, Foxy
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Sunday 5th August

tiptronic_ct;1360138 wrote: Awwwwww, that's a lovely piccie Expattie :l

Is it my imagination or have you lost quite a bit of weight? Had to smile at the sandals & socks combo - that's how we identify tourists from Europe :H
                  :H He likes to have "comfy" feet! It's always a battle to keep the socks off!:H Whatever keeps him happy. :l

Comment

Sunday 5th August

Morning folks, lovely picture, scary how quickly kids grow, blink and suddenly they have squirted up another six inches. Wolf whistle @ Expat btw.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Sunday 5th August

Morning gang.
                      Looking good Patty. All chic , understated, and French :goodjob:

Comment

Sunday 5th August

Lucky you Mrs A to be going to the Olympics today, if I lived in the Uk I would do the same. I would say the atmosphere is brilliant.
                        Rather you than me shopping Tips, am trying to decide what to do with my day but I see the grass needs cutting so that's on the top of the list. What an exciting life I lead.....

Comment

Sunday 5th August

KTAB;1360149 wrote: Lucky you Mrs A to be going to the Olympics today, if I lived in the Uk I would do the same. I would say the atmosphere is brilliant.
                          Rather you than me shopping Tips, am trying to decide what to do with my day but I see the grass needs cutting so that's on the top of the list. What an exciting life I lead.....
                          Don't knock it Tabberooney. It's where we get most joy:l the simple things.

Comment

Sunday 5th August

Pinkypoo where's the rash. Missed that .

Comment

Sunday 5th August

Oh I know, not knocking it. Just it's the Aug bank holiday and it would be nice to be able to afford a couple of days away, haven't had a holiday in years.

Comment

Working...
                              X