Army thread 6th Agust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 6th Agust

Morning guys, hope everyone is doing O.K, off to work today, forecast for storms here, so hopefully the weather man has it a bit wrong, and who ever is nabbing the sleep fairy, pass her this way
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Army thread 6th Agust

Good morning Pinky and all to come

Stormy weather here as well - a max of only 12C expected, with more rain. It came down in buckets overnight as well, waking us up a couple of times.

Have a lovely Monday, folksies!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 6th Agust

Morning Pinky and all to come. Another grey dull day here with heavy rain forecast again. I'm awake since 6am but slept ok when i wernt to bed bout 11pm. Going to friggin Tesco early before the rain starts. Need to get cat food cat litter and a couple of things. Didn't make AA last night as the rain was so heavy but a friend called for a while. No plans yet for today maybe do some cleaning and watch a dvd read my library book. Have a good monday peeps.:cupajoe::winkmonkey:

Comment

Army thread 6th Agust

Morning Foxy and tippers

Foxy what's ur book about?
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army thread 6th Agust

tiptronic_ct;1360531 wrote: Good morning Pinky and all to come

Stormy weather here as well - a max of only 12C expected, with more rain. It came down in buckets overnight as well, waking us up a couple of times.

Have a lovely Monday, folksies!
          Mornin Pinkypoo and Tipperooney:l
          Tipps you've just described our irish 'Summer' so far. 12 degrees is positively balmy:H

Comment

Army thread 6th Agust

Morning Tipps nothin but rain here all weekend except for saturday which turned out a lovely warm day that the forecast got wrong it was supposed to rain heavy. Have a good day Pinky and Tipps at work. Bank holiday monday here but forecast to plan much for the afternon but i'll play it by ear.:coolmonkey:

Comment

Army thread 6th Agust

And Foxy Loxy snuck in

Comment

Army thread 6th Agust

morning satzy
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army thread 6th Agust

Xpost morning satz Winter in SA is prabably our summer weather:H. Well finish me coffee and off to Tesco before it lashes again.

Comment

Army thread 6th Agust

Good Morning Army!!

:wavin: to Pinky, Foxy, Satz, Mr. Tips and to all who drop by later. A very hot morning here - already 38C with only the slightest hint of a breeze. The forecast was for 36C so I guess the weather people here defo have it wrong. At this rate, it will be well over 40 by mid-afternoon.:upset:

Off to the farmers' market later for fresh fruits and veggies and then to the harbour for fresh fish. Yum, yum.

Pinky, is your rash any better today? Did you find out what caused it?

Satz, I complain about the heat once in a while, but I would hate to have a summer that never really got hot. Just sayin......

Hope you all...

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army thread 6th Agust

hiya stirly, yeah the rash is bites the nurse reckons, got some steriod cream and antihystamines (cant spell it) and she reckons they have really had a good lunch on me , im covered in them, lol, i must be tasty
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army thread 6th Agust

littlepinkcat;1360542 wrote: hiya stirly, yeah the rash is bites the nurse reckons, got some steriod cream and antihystamines (cant spell it) and she reckons they have really had a good lunch on me , im covered in them, lol, i must be tasty
                        :H at the tasty part.

Well I hope they clear up soon. It must be very uncomfortable. Hopefully whatever it was didn't come home with you so you don't have to wash everything like clothing, bedding, etc....
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army thread 6th Agust

Morning fron an exhausted Whizzy. Did not get into the Bolt race, but watched in Hyde Park WOW.
                          Pinky hope your rash improves today with antihistamines(I was a nurse in a past life!)
                          Stirly I hope it cools down a bit I cannot imagine 38 C
                          Tips poor you only 12C:upset:
                          Foxy hope you are feeling better today.
                          Satz what fun have you got planned for today?
                          Off to the track to see if I can emulate Bolt:H

Comment

Army thread 6th Agust

Saw this on another thread and liked it

They say all good things must come to an end, but I don't believe that. I'm just going to make new good things and keep on having a nice life!!! That's my plan for this new day.

Comment

Army thread 6th Agust

anon;1360546 wrote: Morning fron an exhausted Whizzy. Did not get into the Bolt race, but watched in Hyde Park WOW.
                              Pinky hope your rash improves today with antihistamines(I was a nurse in a past life!)
                              Stirly I hope it cools down a bit I cannot imagine 38 C
                              Tips poor you only 12C:upset:
                              Foxy hope you are feeling better today.
                              Satz what fun have you got planned for today?
                              Off to the track to see if I can emulate Bolt:H
                              Hi Ms A. Plan is ;
                              Gym - hate it before I go but it's helped me enormously to focus on health and not drink.
                              Collect mother dearest and bring her for a drive and grub somewhere. Exciting stuff .
                              But there ye go that's life and we need to make the most of it despite the weather which will not get any better so up and at 'em

Comment

Working...
                              X